1 ~ Dungeon Thoughts

It was the next week and with exams right around the corner, most students were riddled with stress as these exams were a gateway to getting into their preferred classes next year. But Ron and Harry who both had parochial attitudes were blowing off the stress by messing. The two boys had just left transfiguration and decided to play a prank on Snape. They waited till the bustle of students had calmed down, then scurried down to the dungeons and hid in one of the dozens of small dark closets scattered across every floor at Hogwarts. Just as they winched the door shut Professor Snape sharply turned the corner, black robes flowing behind him. He stopped right outside the closet which contained the two boys. He violently thumped the door and when nothing responded he briskly walked off and up the stairs. Ron and Harry let out a sigh of relief, the closet barely fit the two of them, their knees interlocked and they could feel each other's warm breath. ''Thank God Snape didn't open the door' blurted Ron still catching his breath. ''Yes I agree, now let's get out here before he returns'' said Harry. The two of them tried to manoeuvre out of the tiny pitch-black space they both sort of shifted around their bodies entangled in one another's. They both stood up and were face to face. There was a brief moment where they took a long gaze into each other's eyes and sorta slowly leaned into each other but Harry broke it up by shifting out of the closet into the cold dungeon corridor.

'Well this is awkward, how will we get out of this compromising position' thought Ron to himself. As the two were shifting around trying to exit the almost claustrophobic closet. Ron was feeling something inside. Something he didn't understand. He could feel his body reacting to the position he and Harry were in but he liked it and it felt good. Ron could feel his cock growing in his pants but didn't want Harry to see so he tucked up in his underwear strap feeling the warm pulsing sensation against his abs. Suddenly the two boys were face to face with a lot of tension between them and Ron could feel his mouth watering his eyes lusting for Harry, he could feel his cock pulsing in his pants but then Harry pulled away. Ron was thankful in a way because he didn't know what was going on. Then Ron could feel his brain panic and he felt like he had been winded,' What am I thinking...I'm not gay... Harry and I are friends....what if Harry knew I had a hard...He must know!.... I just don't know what came over me.'

''Ron Quick to the classroom'' Harry said he was looking at Ron who was white as a ghost. ''You alright mate'','' Yes Harry sorry it was just very stuffy in that closet.''Harry grabbed Ron by the arm and the two rushed off to the potions class where they lined Snape's cauldron with bubbling beetroot, so when he made the next potion it would bubble up and spill all over the classroom. Then they heard someone strutting down the stairs, ''Must be Snape'' whispered Harry. The two hid and when Snape had passed they rushed off back to class.