𝘀𝗶𝘅

1989

--------

--------

Taytum was running as screams escaped her mouth. She was being traced by a blonde woman dressed in white. She had done this one to many times, running away from the woman.

Taytum was pushed to the floor as the lady hovered over her, a painful scream erupted her as a knife was plunged into her stomach.

Then death came upon her, again.

--------

Taytum woke up with a gasp, letting out an angered scream. "For fuck sake, again!" She yelled, standing to her feet.

"Taytum?" She heard Chet's voice in the distance. "Did you die again?" He asked helping her up. "This is the seventh time, that lady has killed me. Why?" She said in hysterics.

"Come on I'll take you to Xavier." he said as he grabbed her arm pulling her with him.

--------

As they returned, Xavier immediately made his way to her pulling her into his arms. "Taytum, are you okay."

"No, that psycho bitch killed me again." She said pissed off.

"Come on let's go lay down," Xavier said looking up at Chet, giving him a look. Chet got the idea as he hurried out of the room.

As they laid down he pulled her into his arms, as she fell asleep.

--------

Waking up from her sleep, she saw everyone in hers and Xavier's cabin talking they had informed her that  Mr Jingles had turned up looking for Ramirez. And that the lady in white is his mother.

Everyone's heads snapped to the door as noises were heard from outside. As they went out to check what all the noise was about, they saw people walking into camp.

"What the hell is going on?" Chet asked.

No one answered until a gasp left Montana's lips. "Trevor, he's back."

"Yeah, and he's not alone." Taytum pointed out as she glared at the sight of Margaret

--------

As much as everyone was pissed off that the devil herself was back, Montana was having the time of her life as she drooled at the sight of Trevor.

Turns out that Margaret was planning a music festival, which none of them was going to let happen.

Xavier and Chet held a meeting with all the lost souls in the camp, telling them all the plan they had for there revenge.

--------

The festival didn't go to plan, Brooke had returned and to say the least, she was surprised.

Trevor had ended up dying due to Margaret stabbing him, only to be helped by Brooke.

All of the ghosts, came together to help kill Margaret.

Shooting her body, which was smashed into tiny pieces, outside of the property.

--------

Laying in bed, with her head resting against Xavier's naked chest, she thought about how lucky she was to be with him. Even though they couldn't grow old together, they could spend eternity together.

And none of this would've happened if three killers didn't have so much lust for blood.

--------

474 Words