b o n u s

Today, aka Valentine's day, I will enjoy long romantic walks to my fridge.

Warning: ...hawt chapter ahead?

Ava's POV

"Fucking hell," Ryder groaned, cupping his jaw. I on the other hand grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Told you that I would be the first one to land a punch." I fluttered my lashes. "Why Ryder? Did you underestimate me again?"

I took a step closer to him, cornering him against the wall. A sultry look entered my eye. "Would you like me to kiss it better?"

His adams apple bobbed unsteadily as his pupils dilated. I hummed, pleased with his reaction, stepping closer to him.

His back hit the wall and he took in a strained breath. "You're going to kill me one day."

"Don't mind if I do."

My eyes dropped down to his lips, and then back to his hooded eyes filled with unquenchable desire.

A smug smirk rested on his lips and I would be lying if it didn't do things to me. Taking my daydreaming state as an advantage, he shifted us roughly, with me against the wall.

He angled his head lower to mine, leaning closer to me, making my back hit the back wall harshly. He breathed harshly in my ear, each exhale of his arising goosebumps.

But that didn't deter him. His left hand callously grasped both my wrists and neatly pinned them above my head.

Absolute shivers.

I smiled lazily. "I'll bite."

My response arose a breathy chuckle from him. "No, you won't."

With that his right hand hovered in the air making me ache for his touch.

And then I felt it. The lightest of touches. His fingertips grazed my cheekbone, trailing down to the corner of my lips, torching my skin alive.

I shuddered.

He stoked my lips slowly: around, over, everywhere. I had half a mind to turn us over again with him pressed against the wall, at my mercy, and me biting his lip and tugging his hair hard.

My legs clenched in agreement.

But I was curious to see where he would go with this. Instead I did the next thing that came to my mind.

I took his thumb in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. His laboured breathing stopped completely as he stood frozen.

I could feel his blazing stare on my face, heating the space in between us. I swallowed around his thumb, gently grazing it between my teeth.

And then I bit it. Hard.

The result I got was instantaneous and very satisfying.

"That wasn't very nice of you," He chastised lowly in my ear, biting my ear harshly. Heat followed his ministration, rushing from my abdomen. I arched my neck giving him more access.

"I told you I would bite you." I replied in between breathy sighs.

His lips attached to the base of my throat meeting my collarbone- licking, biting, sucking whatever skin he found.

I freed my hands from his hold in a harsh move and moved them to his hair. He wasn't surprised. He knew how much I loved control.

"I hate you," I murmured. His chest rumbled in silent laughter. "Why?" He asked, his face still buried in my neck.

"You're really cute and it's ruining my life because I think about kissing you all the time. You make me smile like a complete loser." I pushed him off me glaring at him, hoping he'll see the intensity behind my emotions.

"And then your fucking eyes. Always driving me insane." He looked at me in amusement and I wanted to slap that look from his face.

I leaned in closer to him, brushing my lips against his bruised jaw- which was now a shade of angry red.

"What do you want, Ava?" He whispered hoarsely.

"What do I want." I echoed. "I want to wear your fucking hoodies and kill people along with you. I want to nick your ear with my knife and hit you with a fucking chair. I want to kiss you senseless, only to slap you the next second. I want to discuss 101 ways to kill someone at 3 am with you and..."

"And?" He nudged me, drinking me up with his eyes. I stared at his tousled, messy hair, moving my gaze down to his full lips and then to his panting chest, thanks to the intense moment we shared.

"And," I started, only to stop. He was just so...beautifully flawed.

And all mine.

Mine to kiss, mine to hold, mine to devour, mine to slap. Mine to use him as my personal punching bag.

All mine.

I dropped down to my knee.

"And I want you to marry me."

Axel sips his tea. "Damn, it looks like she's about to give him head, from here."

Author looks at Axel. The two share a smirk and speak in unison. "That cliffhanger though!"

Looks at fuming audience. "How bad do you want to murder me right now?"

FIND THIS BĪTCH OF AN AUTHOR ON INSTAGRAM: @/maeveologyy

I LOVE YOU GUYS. STAY AWESOME.
(and don't forget to check out my other books if you get the time( ˘ ³˘) )