꧁94꧂

James and Leta sat in the living room together, sharing a blanket as it was so cold then she saw an owl flying in with a red letter in his mouth. Leta hit James's arm for him to get it which made him huff. "Why do I have to get it?" He asked as he dragged his feet to the window to open it.

"Because I gave birth to your child." Leta said as she put her feet up beside her and threw the blanket back over her. She then sat up when James walked in with the letter after sending the owl back. "Did you why a howler?" Leta asked with a smirk which made him roll his eyes.

James then opened the letter and scanned the paper. "It's an urgent letter from the order. He is targeting the Longbottoms." James said as he looked up at Leta whose eyes widened.

She then shot up and hurried for her coat which was hung up. "Where are you going?" James asked as he got up and follow her around and she put her shoes on. "To the Longbottoms." She replied as she slid the shoes over her ankles.

"You can't Leta!" James shouted but she ignored him, until she stopped and looked at him the eyes. "I have to! They would do the same if he went for Harry!" She shouted before appartating but before she could, James held onto her arm.

                                        ༒
"Shit." Leta said as she looked at the broken door of the Longbottom's house  and heard the shouts of Frank. James and Leta didn't even look at each other but ran into the house with their wands out.

"Leta," James muttered as he looked down at Frank's pale boy laying lifeless on the stairs. Leta walked over and sighed before hearing the screams of Alice which made them run.

But it was too late. They got to the door in time to see Alice jumped in between them to save her son. Leta and James shielded their eyes from the bright green light and once it had disappeared they were ready to run in and battle the Dark Lord but he was gone. They only noise the house was the small boy who cried at the sight of his mother, unharmed but the small scar on his head.

Leta rushed the boy and picked him up, holding him close as he cried into her shoulder. She carefully rocked him side to side as James took two blankets to cover Alice and Frank.

                                      ༒
"Mum I've got it! I've got it!" Harry yelled as he ran to Leta, waving a letter around. "I got one too!" James squealed as he ran in with a letter and jumped onto the couch beside Harry. "Okay, Harry first." Leta chuckled as she rested her hands on her lap.

Harry excitedly ripped the letter open and scanned the page quickly before waving it around in the air. "I'm going to Hogwarts!" Harry shouted loudly.

"Me now! Me now!" James shouted as he opened the enveloped even faster the Harry. "Bills." He sighed with a pout which made Harry and Leta chuckle.

"Does he have it? Does he have it?" Sirius asked, shouting so loud the room began to shake , as he rushed into the room after almost swinging the front door off the hinges.

"Yes!" Sirius shouted when he saw the letter, rushing to Harry and picking him up and swinging him around the room. "Sirius he is 11 now, he isn't a toddler anymore." Remus sighed as he shook his head, putting a bag on the coffee table and walking over to Leta to give her a hug.

"I know! And it makes me so sad." Sirius said in a babyish voice as he pouted and pushed Harry's cheek against his. "Open your present!" Sirius then ordered which made Harry nod with a large grin and rip the wrapping paper off. "It's a Chudley Cannon jersey!" Harry shouted as he held it up high.

"Absolutely not!" James shouted as he got up to take the jersey from him but Sirius had already told him to run. "They're a shit team!" He shouted as he chased which son through the kitchen and living room. "James language!" Remus's shouted at the childish man.

"How do you put up with it?" Remus asked, turning to Leta who shook her head in disappointment. "I don't." She replied which made him chuckle as James ran passed her, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him back which made him fall backwards onto the floor. "No fair! I was so close to him!"

                                          ༒
"Don't get into too much trouble this year." Remus advised the young boy who nodded, pushing his trolley through Platform 9 and 3/4.  "Ignore him, ruin the life's of all the teacher." Sirius whispered into the boy's ear which made the three around him shake their heads.

"Now, what rules did we say?" Leta asked as all four of them knelt down around him which made other people look at them with furrowed brows. "Treat Minnie with respect. Make Filch's life hell and call Snape Snivellus."

All of them nodded their heads with wide smiles. "You're so smart. You could be a Ravenclaw." Remus said with a warm grin as he patted the small boy of the back. "But don't be. Gryffindors are superior." Sirius said which made Leta roll her eyes and pushed his arm so he lost balance and fell.

"We'll love you no matter what house you're in." Leta said as she pulled Harry in for a hug. "If you're a Slytherin, prank the Gryffindors as much as you can. Their egos can't handle it." She whispered in his ear which made him snicker and the three boys raise their eyebrows.

"Bye Harry!" Remus waves at the small boy as he boarded the train. "We love you!" Leta shouted which made Harry's face go red with embarrassment. "And beat the shit out of Lucius son!" Sirius added which made the three hit him, either on the arm or chest but slowly nodding in agreement.