00.15

FIFTEEN

NOS
TA
LGIC

SHE LOOKED WORN OUT , her usual haughtiness nowhere to be seen, she was taking deep breathes very occasionally, the anxiety she felt in her chest reflecting her face very much.

"Dan,is it weird that I'm not at all excited for today?"

She was nervous, and well it wasn't so unnoticeable," Not really," replied Daniel," But you got to get your nerves together,love." he said, placing a hand on her shoulder," keep it professional,"he smiled.

(Y/n) let out a breathe,he was right, she had to get her freaking nerves together, ever since that incident, meeting Jeongguk has become hard and stressful for her," thank you," she barely managed to say, before getting in the room where the experiments were mostly done, calm down, she whispered to herself while taking baby steps in.

Her forehead was wrinkled as she looked around herself," Do I have to wait for him?," she muttered, glancing over the empty room, her supposedly partner was nowhere to be found,this made her frown greatly, she didn't just wake up so early and dressed well to greet an empty room,but as shameful as she was to admit a small part of her was happy that he wasn't here,

" Wanna build a snowman?,"

She swore her soul almost left her body," hey!," she spat, a melodious airy chuckle ranged behind her ear,arms snaked around her waist as he back hugged her," I hoped for a better greeting," he admitted earning a scowl from her which he couldn't see of course. Scoffing at his words, she placed her hands on his arms in an attempt to set herself apart from him,

" Don't do that," smiled the boy," you'll simply hurt yourself," he said at her attempts of separating herself apart from him, the female sighed in defeat," then let me go," she said,an eerie feeling building up in her stomach.

" Only for today," he said before loosening his hold in her," Next time, I won't let go." he smiled widely, as she scoffed at him before setting herself away from him.

(Y/n) folded her hands over her chest," what are we suppose to do today?," she asked, a frown settled on her face as she read the blank face of the android," you don't know either?," she questioned unbelievably, seeing him nod she slapped her hand over her forehead," what kind of game is this?," she muttered to herself," First they called me up at a ghostly hour in winter, and now this.."

She looked as though she was ready to collapse any sooner,and he did see her state of misery," (Y/n),"she let out a grunt in response and he took that as yes," Maybe if you don't have any fixed assignment than maybe you can do whatever you want with me," he suggested.

wait, she looked up, it did make sense," that actually makes sense," she muttered, blinking her eyes, they did say nothing about the assignment,did they? Maybe she could do whatever she wished today with Jeongguk of course, she gazed at the boy who was staring down at her," alright." she gave a nod," what do we do then?," she asked emphasising the word we.

Jeongguk blinked," whatever you want,"he said very simply, the female chuckled,"and you're okay with whatever I wish?,"she asked.

And he gave a small nod," as long as it involves me," he continued,this made her laugh greatly," I'm sorry," she snorted," You're just so cute," she admitted, giving a tap on his cheek.