A Nightmare's Return

Meanwhile, on the Moon, Nightmare Moon feels Crystal's energy. 

Nightmare Moon- So Crystal is back in Equestria? Then, I will find her and capture her so we can talk. *laughs evilly* Just a few more hours and I will be free.

Spike- Huh. Rude much?

Twilight- Sorry, Spike, but I have to convince the Princess that Nightmare Moon is coming, and we're running out of time! I just need to be alone so I can study without a bunch of crazy ponies trying to make friends all the time.

Crystal- *realizes* So you think I'm crazy too Twilight!

Twilight- No...not you, I do mean other ponies are crazy. But, Crystal, I want to study so I can warn the princess. 

Crystal- *yells* Study, that's all you think about is studying. There are five nice mares here that want to be your friend. It's a wonder you don't have any friends, you're rude to all of them because you don't know anything about friendship. 

Crystal runs out of the door and away from the house. 

Twilight- Did she really mean that I am rude. I really should apologize, but I need to study. Now, where are the lights?

All of a sudden, the light flicker on. It reveals several ponies from Ponyville.

Twilight and Spike- *honk*

Ponies- Surprise! *kazoo blows*

Twilight- *groans*

Music starts to play and ponies start to dance.

Pinkie Pie- *pops up in front of them* Surprise! *party whistle blows* Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh?

Twilight- Very surprised. Libraries are supposed to be quiet.

Pinkie Pie- Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all *deep gasp*, remember? Y'see I've never seen you before and if I've never seen you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville!

Twilight- *groans*

Twilight pours herself, something to drink. Her face starts to turn red.

Pinkie Pie- And if you're new, that meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went *deep gasp*! I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville! See? And now you have lots and lots of friends! *kettle whistling*

Applejack- *notices Twilight* Are you all right, sugarcube?

Train whistleblowing, she jumps in the air and runs upstairs.

Pinkie Pie- Aww, she's so happy she's crying!

Spike- "Hot sauce".

Pinkie Pie- *eats a cupcake with hot sauce* What? It's good.

They hear muffled disco music and a clock ticking.

Twilight- *groans in the pillow*

The door then opens, the music getting louder.

Spike- Hey Twilight! Pinkie Pie's starting "pin the tail on the pony"! Wanna play?

Twilight- No! All the ponies in this town are crazy! Do you know what time it is?!