yuki voice lines

So here is a bunch of a voice lines he says!! Some of them don't exist in the game anyways I just wanted to update and thanks everyone for the support!!

Opinion on the characters

Diluc:
Nii-chan is the best!! He always makes sure in safe he takes care of me!! I feel sad and guilty I can't do anything for him.

Kaeya:
Nii-san is cool! When we were young he used to play with me alone but now we never spend time together and I hate it when he flatters himself a lot.

Bennett:
Bennett nii-san is cool!! He is my best friend i don't get how people don't love him, and keep in mind if you hate i hate you *pout* and yeah I wanna join his adventure team!!

Klee:
Me and klee are best friends!! We go look for adventures together but we end up always in trouble.

Lisa:
I hate her... that's all I gotta say she reminds me of that grape boy in boku no hero.

Qiqi:
She is the best zombie!! I was afraid of her at first but then I knew she is the best!!

Aether:
I love it when we go adventures together he is really strong!! I hope i can meet his sister

Paimon:
Emergency food? Aether told me she is food but isn't it cannibalism to eat humans? Or whatever she is.

Xinyan:
Her music is so cool!! And she looks too pretty!!

Jean:
Master jean is responsible, i kinda feel sad that she works herself too hard.

Amber:
She is nice and good at gliding too!!

Diona:
I don't get why she hates my brother, but we are still friends.

Venti:
We are best friends!! We play music together and how come all the gods are pretty?

Zhongli:
Zhongli nii-san is so cool!! The way he says " I will have order" is so cool!! And his hair is so smooth!! And also he is pretty!!

Childe:
Cool!!!! He is so strong and handsome!!

Xingling:
She gives me free food too!! That's so manly of her!!

Barbara:
We hang out a lot i like her humming its relaxing

Xiao:
He is super nice!! Though I don't know how he looks like nor his name i wish I knew...

Albedo:
Me and albedo don't hang a lot since dragonspine is to cold!!

Sucrose:
Who? I never met her i only heard about her from albedo

Scaramoche:
He is nice!! People say he is evil i don't know how?

Razor:
Its so cool to be half wolf!! He really reminds of wolfs!! I wish he could come with me to monstadt

Chongyun:
We hang out when nobody hang out with me he gives me Popsicle's!!

xingqiu:
He reads me bed stories!! That's very nice

Benny adventure team:
I really wanna join it!! But I don't know how is there a test? I know I'm gonna fail...

Happy birthday:
Its your birthday? Well I wanna sing for you!! Uhm happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you happy birthday to you      happy birthday to you!! Hope you like it!!

3 wishes:
If I had 3 wishes it would be
1- for nii-chan and nii-san relation ship to be good!!
2- to join benny's adventure team
3- and to be with you forever!!

Yuki birthday:
Birthday huh... I never got the chance to celebrate it nii-chan is always busy *small tears but wipes them* i hope I can celebrate it with you it would be 10× more better!!

Rock collection
*laughs nervously* what rock collection are you talking about? * looks down in embarrassment* you can laugh if you want...

Fav food:
Onigiri!!!

Least favourite food:
Uhh it would be wine it tastes disgusting!! And what it turn people to its bad!!

Element:
My element is fire!! People says its sucks since it can hurt people but if ots like nii-chan then i don't care!!

Zhongli hair:
His hair is so smooth I like to braid if he let's me though

Past with dulic:
Oh oh oh!! When I was young when I get hurt nii-chan comes and pat my head while singing " pain pain go away" it really works!!

What to do if Bennett got hurt:
I would pat his head and sing " pain pain go away, go and never come back again, Bennett nii-san wants to play, pain pain go away!!"

Cuddles:
When i have a nightmare nii-chan let's me sleep with him he is super warm!!

Good morning:
Oh your awake? Good morning then!! Did you sleep well? Hope you did!!

Special:
Uhm I wanted to say you are the best person ever im happy we are friends!! I love you!! ( in a friendly way)

That's it hope you enjoyed it!! Till next time!! Bye my fellow readers!! Hope you enjoy your book so far!!