The long Nap.

As I got myself out of bed, I couldn't notice that I was so sleepy. I feel asleep in Arlo's hoodie. Today was Saturday, broadcast day. From what I heard, today was a very special day. Especially for Arlo. We're doing some show for orphans, supposedly it happens every year.
I jumped out of bed and just put on white pants with the hoodie Arlo lended me last night.

As I walked into the building I go ahead a greet Jimmy at the front desk.

"Hey Jimmy,"

"Hey, y/n" He replied.

As I walked by Arlo's dressing room to hand him his Saturday bagels, I noticed. He wasn't in his dressing room. I just set the bagels on his table, hoping he's okay. Jimmy then approaches me asking if I've seen Arlo anywhere.

"No, have you?" I responded.

"Not yet, he's never late." Jimmy added.
"Today is an important day, he can't be late." Jimmy finished.

I went to go look for him, just an excuse to see him again.

As i'm walking around, trying to find him. I hear a scream coming from the break room.

"I just want a NORMAL COFFEE MAKER!" Arlo yelled. "Why do we have to be fancy?!"

Slowly walking into the break room, I stand outside the door for a couple of seconds only to let out a couple of snickers.

"Good morning Arlo, everything okay?" I asked.

"Not now y/n."

"What's wrong?"

"NOT NOW, y/n!"

"What's your problem?" I asked.

Arlo let out a sigh as he grabs his coffee and walks out of the break room.

"No, not now!" Yelling at Manjusha while smacking the coffee trays out of her hand.

I followed Arlo into the set.

"Blue or yellow?" Sacha asks Arlo.

"Whatever hides your handles."

"Hey guys, you guys coming to the party tonight?" Cliff asking me and Arlo.

"Um." I replied.

"What party?" Arlo added.

"Last looks guys! We're live in-" Jimmy was cut off by the whole crew.

"Two minutes, we know!" we all yelled.

Arlo went on his phone, not listening to anyone. I couldn't help but stare at him, he's just so pretty. Now that I think of it, I have a crush on THE Arlo. My BOSS?
Arlo then turns to cliff.

"Sounds great, throw it in the episode. It's show time everyone!" Yelling towards the cast.

Mr Chronis then approached Cliff, I suddenly move away to sit on the couch to avoid contact with that pervert. I still couldn't help myself by staring at Arlo. THROUGH his dressing room. Suddenly I lost my train of thought by Sacha sitting next to me asking how she looked before we started the live.

"You look great!" I tell her.

"Thank you, y/n!" Sacha says.