The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter Seven

Hey guys!

I was so happy when this one made it to the What's hot list! Thanks guys! Also, I was like screaming and crying when I figured out I had 100 fans! That is way more then I ever thought I'd get! Thank you for making that possible.

Also, where I live instead of march break we have February break which lasts for 2 weeks. Because it's break, I'll be going away, but luckly not that far and I'll only be gone for like 4-5 days so I'll try to upload before then and the minute I get back.

I feel really crappy, so if this is bad, that would be why but I tried really hard to make it worth reading.

And all the players mentioned are real, Philly's my team so I know what I'm talking about. Haha, lol, just thought I should say that unless you guys thought I was making that up.

The song on the side is really pretty and discribes my life at the moment, so listen to it. You won't regret it :)

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~

Chapter Seven

Rohanna's POV

"Lets go Flyers lets go" I cheer, jumping from my seat along with all the other crowd members.

"Lets go Flyer's lets go" I clap my hands to the beat.

The other end of the rink starts up with a wave. I squeal and clap my hands, waiting for the wave to get to me while Kinsley chuckles beside me.

"Whoo" I fling my hands in the air and move my hips forward in the wave motion, Kinsley doing the same.

The wave circles another time, then I collapse into the chair, chugging down my Dr. Pepper.   

"This is so awesome" I squeal, leaning forward in anticipation as Philly fly towards the other end on a breakaway.

Pronger passes the puck to Giroux and Giroux fires it into the net, scoring yet another goal.

"Lets go Flyers whoo" I cheer from my seat, to tired to get up.

The crowd settles down and Kinsley falls back down into his seat.

"C'mon I want a fight" I whine to no one in particular.

Kinsley chuckles, "I'm sure there will be a fight, they are the broadstreet bullies"

"I know, but they haven't had any good fighters since they got that name. The Flyers now aren't goons"

Kinsley nods, gulping down his pop. "You're right, we'll just cross our fingers"

I cross my fingers and watch the game, glancing up at the scoreboard.

5-2 Philly. End of the second period.

"Kinsley I'm going for some popcorn, I'll be back" I lean over to tell him.