14

failing

i got to home after my appointment at the hospital, fun. i was about to plop myself into my bed but then chloe sent a message. an invitation to her party? i think i could go, tomorrow huh?

i go downstairs to ask my mom about it

"mom chloe invited me to her paty can i go?" she turned to me "of course honey" she smiled. "thanks mom!" i hugged her "anything that makes my daughter happy". then i went back to my room and slept all night.

[timeskip to chloe's party]

i wore a white pleated skirt and a black oversized band shirt. also thigh high leggings with belts around my waist, also necklaces.

i went out and took a cab to chloe's. the ride was peaceful and the driver didn't ask me too much things like other drivers do. we arrived finally. "thank you sir i hope you have a great day today! because you made mine" i smiled at him and he did the same.

i entered and there's a whole lot of people, i tried to spot where chloe was and i found her

"hey chloe!" i smiled at her. she turned at me with a disgusted look. "how dare you come here after what you did?!" i tilted my head. everyone was paying attention to us now. "huh, what did i do?" i asked in a curious tone.

"lila told me you were working with hawkmoth and since you're" i furrowed my eyebrows. this is bullshit. "so nice" she spat those two words at me. being nice has it cons too huh? "how would i ever work for hawkmoth?" she glared "oh you know! since you're so nice you'll probably get a miraculous from. ladybug and you'll go on hawkmoth's side!" i frowned. everyone started booing me. few was sympathetic. "chloe? you don't believe all lila's lies but you believe this? and you all don't trust me after all these times?" i said almost crying. "go back to where you belong, maybe a dumpster!" lila came up behind me and pushed me. oh no

"hey! that's too far!" marinette came and tried to help me. then came alya, nino, adrien and nathaniel. the others are just watching. i don't like this attention. marinette puts her arms under mine and tried to carry me up so i can stand. she lets go after i stand up but i collapse again. shit.

"y/n, what's the matter?" i look up at alya who just asked me and then to marinette and to others. holding my tears but it is really noticeable by now.

"my legs are failing me, i can't get up. my wheelchair is at home" i burst out in tears. i wasn't planning telling them tonight.

"what?!"