Tʜᴇ Bʀᴇᴀᴋ Iɴ~ ʏ3

(A/n- hey everyone Thankyou for everyone whose been reading this story. I've actually really been enjoying writing it! I hope you are enjoying it too.)

(Your pov)

Ron and Mione were going to Hogsmeade today.(I think that's how you spell it) but obviously me and Harry aren't going because our families didn't sign the permission slip. No surprise there though. What I had heard about Harry's Aunt and Uncle was pretty horrible, like how he lived in a broom closet for 11 years of his life sleeping on a single mattress. Though even when he did have a bedroom he was still treated horribly.

Whilst Mione and Ron were in Hogsmeade me and Harry decided to have a walk around the castle and ended up seeing Professor Lupin stood at the bridge. I needed to ask him something about my boggart so this was perfect timing.

"Professor, can is ask you something?"

"You want to know why I jumped in front of your boggart?" He said. I nodded my head in response.

"Well I'm not really sure why I did but I could see it was hurting you and I knew you wouldn't be able to stop it so I guess my instincts kicked in, I also wanted to ask you something." He explained.

"Um okay go ahead." For some reason I was quite nervous too see what he wanted to ask.

"Is everything alright at home?" He asked me. I immediately started to sweat under pressure, I didn't really want to talk about it.

"Yeah yeah everything's fine, I'm fine" I lied.

"Okay but if you ever need anything you can talk to me, oh and Harry as well." He said to which I turned around and smiled at Harry.

"You know when I first saw you too I recognised you immediately, no Harry not by your scar but by your eyes. You have your mother Lily's eyes." Lupin said too Harry.

His mother must have some beautiful eyes because Harry's eyes are probably the most gorgeous ones I have ever seen.

"And you y/n I recognised you immediately, you are a splitting image of your mother Rose."He said and I swear I saw a tear in his eye.

"You knew our parents?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes very well, I really do miss them so much." He said sounding genuinely upset.

"Can you tell us about them? I only got told that my parents died when I was younger and that's it. I've never even seen a picture." I said sadly.

"We will save that for another time but I can tell you one thing both of you, your dad Harry had a talent for trouble, which is rumoured that it was passed onto you. Y/n your mother was one of the most amazing and powerful witches I have ever met and both of your mothers were there for me in a time no one else was." He said and he looks like he misses them so much.

"Thankyou Professor that really means a lot" I said and Harry nodded his head in response. Me and Harry then walked off and decided to sit in the common room. I'm actually enjoying this time just me and Harry. I may be starting to develop a tiny crush on him but I can't tell anyone that.

. . Time skip . .

(Harry's POV)

Me and y/n we're walking back to the common room in a comfortable silence. I do find myself starting at her sometimes and I don't know why, thank god she never catches me because that would be embarrassing.

I feel like I need to ask her about what's going on back at her house. I know she said she's fine and that everything's fine but I don't believe it at all, somethings just telling me I need to help her. I want to help her.