Chapter 3

Incase you are interested here's the little black dress that sarah wore to the party ( http://alwaysintrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Classic-Cute-Little-Black-Dress.jpg ) Just copy and paste the link in another tab and the pic should come up.  Sorry if your on mobile. 

Then for sarah's red dress that has been mentioned, imagine this dress ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=126303581 ) with a strap that goes from the left shoulder to the right, and imagine the cut out in the middle to go a little deeper. 

************************************************************************************************************

We walked into the dark theatre, and Harry lead us to some seats in the back corner, of course. I didnt think of him as the guy to pull the typical "guy move", which consisted of protecting me form the scary images on the screen, or yawning and putting his arm around me. I was half right about this. It was obvious that I wasnt afraid of scary movies, so of course he wasnt going to try to sheild my eyes from the screen. He did however stretch and put his arm around me the minute we sat down. I liked it though, I missed the feeling of someone caring for me, I hadnt had a boyfriend for about a year, since the last one I had wound up being a total douche.

When we had first started dating we were the couple everyone wanted to be, Ashton and I seemed to be made for each other. We broke up because he had tried to cheat on me with Emily. Dumb mistake. Emily was my best friend for a reason, she would never do anything to hurt me. The second Ashton had made a move on her she had me on the phone, and him pinned to a wall. 

HARRY POV 

"So wheres that lovely dress Matt was telling me about last night?"  I knew that she would know what i was talking about. Matt had told me about their conversation this morning. Although it didnt surprise me when she didnt wear it, it was just the thought of her in that dress. . . 

She giggled and bit her lip. "Did you really expect me to wear that to a movie?" she glanced back up at me. 

"No but it does sound like a nice dress." I smirked. The lights flickered then went out signaling that the movie was going to start. 

 SARAH POV

For about the first half of the movie not too much happened. I was starting to think that he was losing interest in me. That was until I shifted in my chair so that i was leaning a bit further away from him. If he didnt like where this date was going then I didnt want to make him feel uncomfortable. The moment i moved away he looked down at me with a disapointed face. 

"Whats wrong are you okay? Is my arm really sweaty? I'm so sorry." He pulled his arm away from me and seemed really nervous, the complete opposite of what I thought he would react like. 

"No its fine, I just didnt think that you were very interested in this date. You havent really looked like you were paying attention to me, just focusing on the movie."

"Well we did come here to watch the movie, didnt we love?" this comment should have sounded snobby, but the fact that he was still nervously glancing back and forth from the screen to my face, and fiddling with his long fingers, showed that he was trying to cover up the real reason why he didnt seem interested in our date. 

I sat up and turned to face him then leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Whats the real reason you're so interested in the movie?" I pulled away staring into his eyes trying to keep his eyes locked on mine. It was weird to see him like this, usually he was so confident, but not right now. 

HARRY POV 

I couldnt tell her even if I tried. She would think I'm too weird. This isnt me, how can she make me feel so different than anyone else. She looked so sweet and innocent in the light of the theatre, I thought that if I made a move on her then all of her innocance would be gone. I knew Sarah wasnt innocent though. Matt had told me some stuff about her and she definitly seemed like one of those party girls. Before this converation had started I was perfectly fine just holding her in my arms, and making her feel protected, even though I want more. She was still staring up at me and I hadnt answered her question yet so I took this perfect opportunity. 

In one movement I grabbed her with one arm behind her knees and the other on her back, and sat her down on my lap. "Harry what are you doing we're going to get c-" I couldnt let her finish the sentence. with one arm still across her back I moved my hand between her shoulder blades and my other hand pulled her face closer to mine, pressing our lips together. 

I had been waiting years for this kiss yet I dont think she even remembered me, but right now i didnt care. It felt right to hold her in my arms like this. She didnt even fight back, instead she sank into the kiss bringing her fingers to the back of my neck and lightly bringing us close together. She Immediatly stopped caring about wether or not we were going to get caught, and even if we did, I wouldnt care. 

SARAH POV

I could tell that his confience was back up again even though I couldnt see him with my eyes closed. After about a solid minute of kissing I broke away and looked at his face. The light of the screen on his face made his green eyes look even more beautiful than they already were, and some of his hair had fallen onto his face during our kiss so I took it in my fingers and joined it with the rest of his curls on the top of his head. All of the sudden there was a loud scream and Harry jumped and hid behind me, using me as a sheild from the movie screen. I couldnt help but start laughing.

"I cant belive your afraid of a movie." I said shifting myself so that I could see the screen and Harry narrowed his eyes at me and mocked my laugh. Right as I turned around a jumpscare happened and I flinched, hiding my face in Harry's chest.

"Looks like im not the only one whose afraid of scary movies." He whispered, laughing at me, so I hit him in the chest with my hand.   

For the rest of the movie I sat curled up in his lap with his arms around me, and his chin on my head. We sat through all of the credits watching everyone but us leave the theater