CHAPTER: 4

Y/N POV

I have already made the food and now I was serving it to the members. We all started eating our food.

"Wow y/n it's so delicious!" Said jimin

"Yeah this food is better than my cooking skills I can't believe it!" Jin said and I laughed. Suddenly my food got stuck in my neck, I started coughing. Everyone looked towards me with concern.

Junkook paced a glass of water and started rubbing my back. After 2 min I felt relief. I breathed heavily.

"Are you fine?" Junkook asked and I just nodded

"You shouldn't talk while eating!" He said

After that we ate our food and Junkook and I went to sleep.

JK POV

I was sleeping when I heard sound of crying. Who could it be? I thought and went out of my room. I heard the noise coming from y/n's room. I entered her room and saw her sleeping but sweating as crying.

She was having a nightmare. I went near her and she started crying more. I held her hand and removed the hair from her face.

"Everything is alright I am here" I said and after some minutes she calmed down and slept with my hand in her hand. "Cute" I thought as removed my hands and went to my room.

SKIP TIME TO MORNING

Y/N POV

I woke up and went towards the kitchen to drink some water. I saw Junkook was cooking in sleeveless shirt with apron. He turned towards me and said

"Good morning, how are you now?"

"Good morning, and I am fine but why do you ask?" I said

"Nothing" he said as I nodded while taking a bottle and sitting on the dinning chair.

"Smell is coming great" I said

"Thanks" he said

"Well I will go and get ready for the college" I said and he nodded

I went to my room and got dressed

This I how I look

JK POV

After making breakfast I also went to get ready. I got dressed and came out and served my breakfast. I was sitting and having my breakfast when y/n came out.

Oh my god.. I can't take my eyes off her. She looks so good and sexy. I am in love with her style. She came and sat on the dinning chair while taking  a apple from the basket.

"I have cooked breakfast for you too" I said and she looked at me

"Thanks but I don't usually have breakfast, I like fruits" she said and I nodded

After eating I went out and saw y/n seeing tyre of her bike. I asked

"What happened is everything alright?"

"Nah, my tyre got punctured" she said

"Oh, come with me" I said

"No problem I will walk" she said and started walking and I reached from her hand

"Come with me!" I said and she nodded and sat on my bike.

"Hold me tight I won't drive slow" I said

"It's fine" she said and I smirked and drived at the fasted speed I can. She immediately hugged me from the back and I again smirked.

After reaching the school I parked my bike and y/n got up from the bike and removed her helmet. She waved and then ruffled her hair in the air and I can see every boy's attension gone to her. I sighed in frustration.

"What? Jealous?" She asked while smirking and coming near my ears and then she went.

All my friends came near me and jimin said

"Already in a relationship?" He asked teasingly

"Yahh! Her bikes tyre was punctured so I just dropped her" I said

"But it does look like" Jin said while smirking

"Whatever now let's go" I said and we started walking.