0.9

Euna sat on her couch as Changbin walked through the front door of their apartment

Euna sat on her couch as Changbin walked through the front door of their apartment. She had her eyes closed and the scar she had gotten last year had faded ever so slowly. Her laptop laid open on her lap as she listened to Changbin's footsteps.

The sofa dipped next to her and she felt and arm moving her so she was more or less holding Changbin.

She smiled and opened her eyes.

"How was the lecture."

Changbin hummed as he shut his eyes.

"Boring and tiring," he said, "especially after receiving a call from Chan about Soomin."

Euna was more interested now.

"What was it about?"

Changbing sat up, Euna's arms still around his waist as she sat in front of him.

"Felix and Jisung are taking responsibility," he said.

Euna tilted her head in confusion. She could understand Jisung, but Felix? Felix was her guardian angel, yet he was kidnapped. It wasn't his fault, if anything he should be given a break. Jisung was the one who accidentally gave her powers.

"Well isn't that good," she said, "someone's gonna be helping her, two in fact."

Changbin frowned.

"Chan said I was also a catalyst in the situation since I gave her the ability to see auras," he said, "I didn't know that Jisung were elongate it, and yet I still don't have to take responsibility. Instead Felix is for my mistakes."

Euna was quiet. She didn't remember Changbin giving Soomin the ability to see auras. Another thing was that she was now able to understand Changbin's predicament. He had been long term friends with Felix. The fact that the younger supernatural was bearing the burdens of Changbin's mistakes was probably haunting the demon still.

"I'm sure Felix doesn't mind," she said gently grabbing his shoulder. "In fact, this might help him recover from the incident of last year."

"Euna no," Changbin said, "you don't understand. This is a big problem that he's running into."

Euna once again was confused.

"What do you mean?"

Changbin leaned forward and grabbed her hands before laying his head in her lap, his face looking up at her with his eyes closed. He placed her hands on his cheeks so that she was cupping his face.

"You've felt a shift in the overall atmosphere too... right," he said, "especially since you're now the... ya know."

Euna was quiet as she stared down at his face. Despite the heavy topic they were on, his face still held a peaceful glow to it.

"Yeah," she whispered quietly, "I've felt it."

Changbin opened his eyes as he stared back at her eyes that were filled with worry.

"Soomin's probably a big reason for it," he said, "this isn't going to be a little peaceful run down, you know that right? Only a shift this big can be cause by a big issue in hell. I can only dread what it is."

Euna was silent she inhaled. Her eyes closed as she thought. Despite being the technical ruler of hell, she was still very unsure about most things in the supernatural realm. Per say, shifts in energy. She understood it more like a major vibe check, but now she was starting to think of it differently.

Now she thought of it more or less like the plates in earth's core, shifting ever so often. And when the shift too much, an earthquake is caused.

She quickly understood what Changbin was inferring here, and she could only hope it wasn't going to be an earthquake. Because as it can go, major earthquakes cause tsunamis in different/same places.

If an earthquake happens in hell, a tsunami can happen on earth.

banners are working again allelujah

also sorry for the long break heres a longer chapter