37. More Than You.

2 weeks later.

"hey where the fuck is my bow tie!?" yoongi shouts.

"where the fuck!" a small voice giggles and mimics.

"yoongi!!!!!" another female voice shouts. Jia scolds yoongi who was in the brides room searching for his phone.

Jia was standing there wearing her dress and her hair was being done.

"oh I found it." he said picking his phone inside the bag finally.

"and byul stop copying me." he said and ran from there.

"mommy~" she called Jia.

"yes?" she answered back.

"ou lwok lwke cwnderella." she said while giggling.

Jia chuckled. "and you look like mini cinderella" Jia responds with a big smile and in a kiddish accent. While looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"is she ready. The groom out there is gonno have a panic attack soon" a female voice said and there entered the maid of honour jae yi.

"oh my gawd. Will I also look like this on my wedding?" she ask.

"my mommy looks beautiful right?" byul asks her.

"oh gosh Taehyung is probably going to hide you somewhere. He is a jealous creature." she said while fangirling. While jia just smiled.

"here you go" says jae yi passing a beautiful box " you specifically ordered it I heard." she asks.

"yes I did." she said while taking the box and opening it. A beautiful white colour bouquet comes out.

"they are arum lilies" Jia said while looking at jae yi.

"you ordered your bouquet from China. Are you crazy?" she asked

"No I am just loyal" I said and kept the bouquet on the table while looking at myself in the mirror and the flowers reflection. I brought you hanuel.

"jia? let's go" Ara called us and I nodded. I picked the bouquet. Actually hanuel and walked out to my wedding hall.

I could see taehyung standing there as I was on the other side of the one way mirror. Walking towards the centre of the aisle. So when the door opens I can enter.

Dad was beside me.

"you look beautiful. Just like your mother. Oh-" he immediately realised.

I just chuckled. "it's okay dad. That doesn't change the fact I'm more prettier."

He also chuckled. "well I loved her. I guess she didnt" he said with a sad smile.

I put my hands on his and jae yi hugged him too. He smiled.

"you always have us." I said and jae yi hummed

"and me too gapa" calls byul from her small height. We all chuckled.

She calls gapa as grandpa. Cute right

I wrapped my hand around him. My maid of honour that is jae yi stood behind me and my flower girl byul stood Infront.

And the door slightly opened. Donghoon peeked in. "ready!?" he asked. I nodded.

He smiled and winked at jae yi. They started their cheesy romance until my dad coughed and they stopped that stupid cheesy romance.

Cause I prefer.
Well adult only.
I suppose.

The door opened and for the 1000th time. Or more I am amazed by his face since its first for me everytime.

He was blankly looking at me. With deep eyes. I swear get this man smiling. He scares me when he doesn't.

His gazes are scarier than anything but. Well I like it the most.

People looked back and clicked pictures of me. Byul threw flowers everywhere.

I could see Mrs.kim I mean mum. My father in law. Gosh it feels weird calling it.

His best man jimin was standing next to him and along with other groom's men I guess you know whom we talking about.

I walked closer to him and he extended his hands and looked at dad. Who didn't gave him my hand. Everyone laughed but after a while of teasing he gave my hand to him.

The reporters clicked instant photos from distant. Since they wernt allowed much close.

The whole royal family came.

"you look pretty honey" he softly says looking at me.

"I'm attacked with so many overwhelming emotions right now." I said to him.

He chuckled. I looked at him he was tearing up. Looking at me. The Pastor was saying something I really couldn't care about. I was looking at him and I chuckled.

"Mr. Kim taehyung. Are you crying?" I asked him teasingly.

He cleaned those tears with his finger tips and smiled at me " I am not." he said.

When he teared up pretty much. People were surely adoring us. I pulled him down and hugged him patting his head while he chuckled and everyone laughed.

........

"does his highness Kim Taehyung take the young lady as his legally wedded wife for thick and thin,rich and poor, high and low, health and support?"

"desperately by all means" he replied.

"Does Ms.cha ji ah. Take the young man standing in front of her as her beloved husband for thick and thin. High and low. Rich and poor. Healthy and worn out?"

"couldn't wait anymore. Yes ofc I do." I replied.

"well you may kiss your bride" the pastor said.

He looked at me and smiled. "may I? Mrs. Kim" he asked.

I chuckled "will you not if I say no? Mr.kim" I asked.

"KISS HER FOR GOD SAKE!!!" byul yelled at him from the side.

Everyone chuckled.

"I'll call you dad for life if you kiss her." byul shouted at him.

He looked at me with a smile. "the daughter said it. I have to do it." he said and pulled me by my waist. Slowly tracing his hands and holding my hand which already held the bouquet.

His hands tightened the grip around the waist and then his hand which was above my hand made its way to my cheeks.

He held my left side of the face and leaned forward. I closed my eyes and he kissed me.

The whole hall roared in cheers and party blasters. People cheered and clapped.

I pull out my hand on his shoulder holding him.

He pulled back and looked at me. While confetti fell on us. He smiled and hugged me.

"I love you tae"

"not more than I love you"

*****************************

The wedding isn't over yet.