Chapter 4

Ocean walked down the hall with her twin beside her. It had taken some time, but they had managed to befriend the whole crew of the ship. Though they did know to watch themselves with Megatron, advise from Starscream which they listened well on. They never had an issue with the warlord yet.

But they did feel bad for Starscream when he got hurt by Megatron. Even if he got hurt on the field they still felt bad for him, Knockout had kept them in his room the whole time they've been there. River and Ocean seemed to like staying with the medic.

Knockout was busy fixing Vehicons that got caught in a rock slide. So the girls ended up walking around. They saw Starscream and ran to catch up to him, he was aimlessly wondering while reading a data pad.

Starscream was looking into news on the humans, trying to figure out who the two girls really were. And see if mech was up to anything that they'd have to be worried about.

"STARACREAM!" River yelled, scaring the seeker.

"EEP!" The seeker jumped.

"Whoa!" River nearly fell over.

"Ah!" Ocean ended up falling to her knees.

"Don't scare me like that! I could have hurt you both" he said turning his data pad off.

"Sorry, couldn't resist" River smiled up at him.

"To be honest, it was all her idea" Ocean sighed getting up.

"Uhuh....well? Did you need something?" He asked as his one servo sat on his hip.

"Not really, Knockout was busy fixing the Vehicons and so we had nothing to do...just wondering around I guess" River said as she waved her arms around twisting.

"So your bored then?" He asked.

"Pretty much dude, can we follow you?" River asked.

".....I have a lot of work myself, maybe next time. But if you really want something to do you could go ask Soundwave, he might be able to help you" Starscream said excusing himself.

The girls watched him leave then smiled. Running towards the command room. Some Vehicons watched them run down the halls but never said anything.

In the command room Soundwave watched the two run over towards him. He bent down to pick them up and sat them on the terminal. He went back to work as well as watching the girls, Megatron walked in and saw the two with Soundwave.

"Where is Knockout?!" He snarled.

"Repairing Vehicons sir...we got bored so we decided to go for a walk" Ocean said innocently.

"We never bothered anyone, honest" River said.

"....Fine" Megatron said as he walked up to the head of the room.

(Earth)

MECH was still searching for the girls. They wondered if the seeker had hidden them somewhere they weren't thinking of. Maybe somewhere obvious, but the seeker wouldn't be that careless.

If their father new they had been taken by the aliens he'd be so mad. But they didn't have to really worry about him since he was gone. No it was their uncle they had to tend with.

"They are gone face it, we won't find them!" One man exclaimed.

"We keep looking and that's that!" Another said.

"We'd be better off answering to their uncle!" The first threw his hands up in the air.

"....their uncle is out on business, he doesn't know they are gone, and it will stay that way unless he were to come home" the second said.

"Uh sir?" A third spoke up.

"What is it?" The second solider asked.

"The boss is coming home in two days" the third man said.

Everyone was silent for a minute before they started freaking out. Running this way and that, the one that was in charge of the group face palmed.

"ATTENTION!" He yelled.

"Now freaking out like bloody kids won't help, we have to pick up our pace and look, you two look all over that town! They have to be somewhere" he said.

The men all gave a shout and continued to look, two left from the group to look in town. Surely they had to be in the town.

(Nemesis)

"I wanna go to school...we used to go but again never left after that operation" Ocean said.

"School?" Megatron asked.

"It's where we go to learn. Helps to prepare us for the future" River said braiding her silvery hair.

"....I'll have Knockout take you both to and back, starting tomorrow" Megatron said.

"Oh thank you my lord, you are very generous" Ocean smiled giving him a bow.

"Hmpth, don't go spreading rumours now, I'd never be able to control my army" Megatron smirked.

The girls laughed crossing their hearts to show they promised not to spread any rumours. Soundwave looked at the time and picked the girls up.

"Knockout: will be looking for you both, should go back" he said placing them on the floor.

"Oh yes, we should get back to Knockout, cmon River" Ocean them bolted for the door.

"H-hey wait up!" River chased after her.