1; Blanc

This picture, as you can tell, is my (current at the time) profile picture

This picture, as you can tell, is my (current at the time) profile picture. It's also a picture of my first stand-alone original character. Blanc is.. something. Even she doesn't quite understand where she came from. She prefers to call herself a traveler.

Now, the reason she would say that is because Blanc has the ability to travel from multiverse to multiverse. However, she can only go into the main universe of any multiverse, and she can't do anything that would change the course of events happening (even if she wants to). What she considers a multiverse, we would consider a fandom. As for what she calls the main universe, we would call it canon. She's basically a background character of wherever she ends up, and will shapeshift naturally to fit the theme of the world.

For example, let's say she ends up in Fairy Tail. Here, she might be in the guild, but that's as far as it goes, and it's stretching it. This means she won't be interacting with the main plotline whatsoever. Even if she tries to talk to Lucy, Natsu, or any of the main crew, someone (or something) will call her attention away before they can even notice she's around. It's the same for every multiverse she travels to.

Every place she ends up usually gives her a few aspects that never change, that being that she is female, around her real, current age, and above all else, she blends in to the crowd. That being said, things like what she looks like, how she acts, and even the specific day of her birth are all different.

It's of note that Blanc only looks how she does in the picture if she's in between multiverses. That background, by the way, is what I imagine the in-between would look like (at least to her). After all, the place between worlds depends highly on your perception of what it should be. For her, she sees a wonderful galaxy of worlds. You could see something entirely different.

As you might have noticed in this picture, Blanc is wearing a lot of green. That's because she's happy! You see, the color of her eyes and clothes change based on what emotion she's feeling in the moment. Some people like to call her a mood ring because of it. In case you were wondering, I put a simple list of her emotions below.

Red: Angered, hateful, or frustrated

Orange: Surprised, overwhelmed, or shocked

Yellow: Fidgety, scattered, or distracted

Green: Joyful, amazed, or excited

Blue: Sad, reserved, or let down

Violet: Mischievous, playful, or amused

Pink: Determined, renewed, or motivated

Thanks for reading about Blanc, and have a good one!