2; Five Souls

In case you didn't know, I'm a big fan of the anime, My Hero Academia

In case you didn't know, I'm a big fan of the anime, My Hero Academia. As in, a big enough fan to make five different characters based off of it. Surprise, surprise! Above, you can see those very characters. If you keep reading, then you'll get to know a bit of their stories. (Or, rather, story.)

In the bottom middle is the first one I've made, and the one who's gone through the most changes over the years: Rojii Neeks. She's- quite literally- an alley cat, if her homeless status has anything to say about the matter. However, that won't stop her from helping people. Sure, she's not doing it in the most legal way, but how else was she going to? It's not like a school would willingly take her over other actual students.

Just above Neeks and to her right is Takusano Myleene, but don't get caught referring to her by her last name! Myleene is all she wants to be called, thank you very much. Her quirk, Camouflage, allows her to blend into any and every situation- so long as she doesn't say anything. If she stays silent, not even U.A.'s cameras can pick up on her presence! While she is friends with Neeks, and is a bit of a chatterbox, no one can quite pick up on her past. Or her secrets.

Next to Myleene is Samsha Motts, who lives in the same foster home. She happens to be pretty timid, especially about her quirk. In case you were wondering, Motts's quirk is called Songbird; it sounds more impressive than it is, though. Basically, when she sings a song, the people listening to it (herself included) gain an emotional boost based on whatever the song is about. It only works for songs that she likes, though, and she isn't all that confident in her singing voice. Besides, her singing isn't all there is to Motts! She wants to open a restaurant, and feed anyone who needs it.

Then, to the top right, is Zora Hoshi; Motts's friend from U.A.'s business course entrance exam. Hoshi wishes to be a hero more than anything, but her parents made her take the business course exam instead. Not that she was forbidden to take the hero exam, but they made their statement of where they wanted her to go. Nevertheless, Hoshi knows that, given the chance, she can save people. Her wings are as strong as her will, and she won't give up.

Finally, standing at the top left, is Keikenku Jizen. She and Hoshi were classmates in junior high, though they weren't on a first-name basis at the time. She just couldn't get over how rough Hoshi was with the other rowdy classmates. Then again, her quirk was the only real reason she had a problem with it. Jizen's quirk, by the way, is called Danger Sense. Essentially, it gives her a two second premonition of when someone is about to get hurt by any external force- be it a thrown pen to a dropped nuke. Obviously, she can't stop all of it, but she tries where she can. Even if it means getting into someone else's business.

Five souls, one story. If you want to read more about this, please, let me know! I'm still working on the story's outline, but some feedback would be wildly appreciated.

Thanks for reading, and have a good one!