this can't be happening

(lucealia pov)
I was getting my snacks and drinks ready for my Black Butler marathon!!! That I had planned to have today since I'll be going to a black butler Q/a panel being held at shuto con tomorrow if you can't tell I'm a huge black butler fan I was so excited to meet the voice actors behind my favorite characters that I had packed my clothes and everything two days ago I'm to be cosplaying as ciel while I'm there I can't wait!!

I the grabbed my bag of chips on sat ony couch pressed the play button to watch black butler on netflix as the fish episode started I got comfortable on my couch preparing to have a fun marathon night I then started to eat my chips and drink my sprit but then I heard what sound like someone fall I shook the feeling off and continued to watch black butler but then I heard a knock on my door who could that be I asked myself I new that since my friends were spending time with the families that I couldn't be one of them so I was really curious to see who it was I the sat up from the my couch and walked to my house front door.

I grabbed the door nob and opened the door and believe me when I say who I sall at my door almost made me faint there at my door was ciel phantomhive sebastian michaelis Alois trancy meh rin bardroy finnian elizabeth milford and grell sutcliffe it was so hard not to fangirl at the fact that all my favorite black butler characters were here at my house I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice they were starting at my strangely ohh I'm sorry can I help you I asked trying to keep calm and not takle ciel in a hugg hello my lady my name is sebastian michaelis and this is my Young master ciel phantomhive and our other friends since your home was the closest by we were wondering if we could stay here sebastian asked now my fangirl level was at 100 percent the characters of Black Butler staying at my house and I'm going to getting on a plane to go to black butler panel this could get any better I thought to myself of course you stay come on in i said ohh forgive but I never asked you your name sebastian said my name is lucealia I said thank you lady lucealia for letting us stay sebastian said bowing down and kissing my hand making me blush come on you bloody demon move along it's getting cold out here ciel said as everyone walked into my home they all stopped dead in there tracks and asked what is this they asked pointing at my tv screen witch was playing the scene from episode 3 when lizzy and ciel were dancing ohh crap I forget to turn my tv off I said to myself.

(Ciel pov)
Sebastian were are we I asked getting off the ground and dusting off my clothes ohh ciel thank goodness your hear I was so scared!!!! Elizabeth said I the held her close to me to calm her down I can't say my lord but we for sure no longer at the mansion sebastian said ohh my darling bassy it's so good to see you again grell said as ran to sebastian and as usual sebastian moved out the way making grell fall flat on his face y-young master were are you sebastian anybody came the voice of mey rin as she got of the ground I then looked stopped holding Lizzy and turned behind me to see bard finny and Alois on the ground huh mey rin can you please wake bard and finny up I asked of course young master.

As mey rin walked over to bard and finny to wake them up she tripped on a rock making her fall on Alois bard and finny ahh were are we screamed finny finny calmed down bard said while alois woke up with a more unexpected response hannah I swear If that was you who woke me up I'll poke out your other eye Alois said only to realize his maid was no were in site he stood up looked at me and rapped his arms around my neck whispering in my ear hi ciel he said just his presence annoyed me I then pushed him off of me he then made a pouting face you will be mine ciel Alois said no he want Alois he's my fiancee lizzy said while the two started arguing I helped bard and finny of the ground I sall I nice looking house I wondered if anyone was there.

Sebastian this is an order go knock on that door and see if anyone is home I comanded yes my lord sebastian said giving a small bow grell then finally got of the ground with lizzy help as we all then walked to the house when we reached the house front door grell tried to flirt with sebastian one my time witch on for him shoved to the ground huh it's so cold out here and what will the queen day when she find out here loyal guard dog has gone missing we have to get back I said to myself after the door was knocked by sebastian the door is opened to reveal a blonde haired teenage that looked shocked to see us she was looking at me the same way lizzy would look at me before giving one her bear hugs after a few minutes she finny noticed were were starting at here so she spoke ohh I'm sorry can I help you she asked hello my lady my name is sebastian michaelis and this is my Young master ciel phantomhive and our other friends since your home was the closest by we were wondering if we could stay here sebastian asked her.