𝟎𝟐

"Here's your change ma'am." Sanya said, handing the women her change. Once she walked away, she turned towards her coworker, Nicole.

"Hey, Nicole can you take the register for me?" She asked and she nodded her head.

Sanya walked from behind the counter and headed in the back. Constance sat at the table counting money as she listened to music. Sanya walked up to her, taking her AirPods out.

"Heyyy, bish." Sanya exclaimed sitting next to her sister.

Constance pause her music, "Hey, boo. How's everything out there?" She asked going back to counting the money.

Sanya let out a sigh, shaking her head. "It's fine, but you know Sheryl came back today." she answered, Constance mentally roll her eyes hearing that lady name.

Sheryl was a frequent buyer who was a bitch. Nothing more, nothing less. You know how yelpers give their feedback on every single thing. Yeah, that was Sheryl. But, instead of writing her feedback on social media, she did it right in front of Constance face.

If she didn't like how the clothes were displayed, she'll mention it. If she didn't like the order of clothes or how long it took her to find a specific outfit, she'll complain about. She even complained about things that Constance had no control of like how cold her store got sometimes.

It was a daily thing with Sheryl, so whenever she came into the store prepare to hear a complaint.

"That lady really gonna be the death of me." Constance mentioned, wrapping the stack of bills with a rubber band.

"Seriously, you know she came in and complained that the door squeaked loudly. It's a damn door." Sanya told her and Constance chuckled.

"I really don't pay that women any mind. Anyway, have you heard from Aanya?" Constance asked putting the money back in the envelope. She got up from her seat and put the envelope in her purse.

"Nope, she blocked me." She answered, going on her phone. Constance look at her sister, confused.

"Whatchu mean she blocked you? What happened?" she asked leaning on the shelf.

"Same thing as always. She came to my apartment crying her eyes out about her stupid ass boyfriend, I gave her my opinion and she got mad. Childish shit she does all of a sudden." Sanya answered, shrugging her shoulders.

Constance sigh, shaking her head. Aanya was in a really toxic relationship with a guy she ended up meeting after she graduated high school. Constance would say he was a bad influence on her for many reasons. Since she met him, Aanya changed and not in a good way.

She became very disrespectful towards her own family and friends. She became distant as well, rarely coming over at times. She was suppose to go to college like Sanya, but she "changed" her mind. Constance knew that wasn't the case, she knew her boyfriend made her changed her mind.

Sanya and Constance always told Aanya how bad of a person he was. He was caught cheating on her several times and was confronted by it. Sometimes he verbally told Aanya he was messing with someone else, but she stayed still. Why? Simple because he was manipulative.

"Jesus, imma need that girl to get a grip and realize that boy don't love her." Constance said while she put on her jean jacket.

"No need to help her if she not gonna listen." Sanya said. She was always there to help her sister out, but Aanya wasn't listening to nothing her or Constance was saying.

So, she was done.

"Then we're gonna have to make her listen. But, I have a doctors appointment and I'll be back in like thirty minutes. Can you handle the shop until then?" Constance asked walking over to Sanya.