𝟎𝟑

Dre snickered glancing up to see if his teacher was watching. When the coast was clear, he continued drawing boobs on a piece of paper. Crumbling it up, he tossed it across the room hitting one of the girls in his class.

He watched as she opened it up and look over at him. He blew her a kiss and she flipped him off, crumping the paper up again. The bell rung and his teacher started talking, but he ignored him rushing out the class.

"DREZZY DRE!" Mike shouted running up to him.

"Wassup nigga." Dre said dapping his friend up. The two started walking down the hall heading to their lockers.

"So, what's the wave today man? I'm tired of sitting in the house." Mike said and Dre shrugged his shoulders.

"Ion even know really. You know my guardians are strict and shit." Dre said and Mike smack his lips.

"That couldn't be me at all. Didn't you say ole dude be hitting you and shit?" Mike asked, Dre sigh nodding his head.

Demetrius hit him a lot whenever he did something stupid which was always. Constance always helped him out in certain situations and she even yelled at Demi whenever he took things too far. She basically was his lifeline and he appreciated her a lot.

"Yeah, but he doesn't do it often, only to discipline me and shit." Dre shrugged approaching his locker. He opened it and started taking his books out.

"I still wouldn't let that shit happen. Imma have to fight ole dude, but don't he have a girlfriend?" Mike asked and Dre nodded his head, shutting his locker door.

"Her name Constance and she bad as fuck." Dre answered putting his bag on his back. The two continued walking and talking, heading out the school building and walking home.

"How bad like on a scale of one to ten?" Mike questioned and Dre smirk.

"Sheesh, imma give her a full on ten."

"Well, then nigga lemme see a pic of her. And she better be bad as fuck like you say she is." Dre smack his lips taking his phone out his pocket.

He went on Instagram going to Constance page. He chose a picture and Mike snatched his phone out his hand.

"Goddamn." Mike exclaimed as he stare at the picture. Dre shook his head at him as Mike continued fascinating over Constance.

He understood why he was staring so hard because she was really pretty. If she was around his age then most definitely Dre would've been had her.

"Nigga, she's bad as hell and fucking thick. If I was living with her, most definitely I would've bone her." Mike mentioned handing Dre his phone back.

"She's pretty and all, but she taken and too old for us." He said walking up to the group of drop out teens that stood in front of the store.

"Wassup, Stan." He said while dapping up the white teenager.

"Wassup, man. You sold what I gave you?" Stan asked, Dre nodded his head unzipping his bag. He took out the stack of money then handed it to Stan.

"Good, I have some more stuff you can sell while your at it." Stan told him as one of his friends handed Dre little baggies of drugs, secretively.

Dre look at the baggies before putting them in his pockets. "I won't be able to have your money until next week. My folks lowkey be watching me." he told Stan and he nodded his head.

"Do whatever you gotta do homie, just get my money. Aight?"

Dre nodded his head, "Yeah, I gotchu. I'll see y'all." him and Mike dapped up the boys then started walking again.