𝟎𝟒

"I don't like how some of the really nice clothes are up at the top where I can't reach. I call one of the employees to help me and it's like they don't listen. And what's up with the plus size women clothes? Why aren't there more clothes for them? If your boutique is so diverse in sizes, explain why there's only a little bit of plus size women clothes?" Sheryl complained.

"I have a lot of plus size clothes that I have to put in stock. It's takes time Sheryl." Constance answered, leaning on the counter. She was listening to Sheryl complain once again and she was growing tired of it.

"It's Miss Sheryl, respect your elders. And what type of boss are you having your employees walking around here in all types of inappropriate clothing." Sheryl continued, mean mugging Nicole and Abby.

Constance rub the bridge of her nose. She wasn't in the mood for any of this, she was tired and felt the urge to cry since this morning.

"There's no dress code in my shop, I'm not-"

"There needs to be a dress code! You have your employees walking around here looking like little thots with their stomachs out. You should be ashamed-"

"OOOH MY GOSH, SHUT UP!" Constance shouted cutting Sheryl off.

"Excuse me?" Sheryl asked. "I know you didn't tell a customer to shut up."

"I did because your so annoying. You complain about every freaking thing. If you don't like anything here then go shop somewhere else." Constance continued shouting, beyond pissed at the moment.

The shop got silent besides the music that was playing on the speaker. She look around seeing her customers, employees and Sheryl staring at her. And at that moment, she knew it was a good idea to leave and cry.

"Sorry." She mumbled to herself, walking from behind the counter. She head in the back going in the employee bathroom.

She leaned on the wall and started crying. She wasn't sure if she was emotional because of her pregnancy hormones or because she probably was going to lose customers. Whichever reason it was, the outcome was her crying.

Her phone starting ringing and she pulled it out her back pocket. She seen Nay FaceTiming her and she quickly got herself together before answering.

"Hi boo!" Nay exclaimed. "Aht aht, who made you cry?" she asked once Constance put her face in the camera.

She wipe her tears, "No one, I'm just having a moment." Constance told her.

"You sure? Just because I'm in LA, doesn't mean I won't beat a nigga or bitch ass for making you cry." Nay told her, Constance letting out a small chuckle.

"I promise, no one did anything. I'm fine." she told walking out the bathroom. She took a seat at the table, moving her hair away from her face.

"Mhm, imma take your word for it. But, guess what babe?" Nay eagerly asked her while Constance propped up her phone.

"What?"

"I'm coming down this summer to see you baby!" Nay exclaimed.

"Really?" Constance asked and Nay nodded her head.

"Yes, I miss you so much. LA is lowkey boring without my bestie."

"I doubt it, it seems more interesting out there. A lot to do and many celebrities to see. Better than anything that's been going on out here." Constance remarked, playing with her nails.

"Yeah, but it's boring when I can't experience it with my best friend. Anyway, how have everything been hon?" Nay asked wanting to know what went on while she was gone.