1. An unidentified number

~ Cole ~

It was a hot, sunny day

It was a hot, sunny day. I was sitting on the porch of my home in LA reading one of my favorite books, "1984" by Orwell George, and by the way, I only finish reading the books I like from the first 10 pages. If not, I'll just throw it away and never touch it again.

So, while reading this book, someone called me, because of which I had to break away from my favorite activity and pick up the phone. The number was unidentified and I thought it was my best friend KJ calling to say that he had changed the phone number again. Why again? Because in the last 2 months, he has already managed to change it 3 times! What for? Don't ask. I don't know. And I'm sure he don't know, too.

When I picked up the phone, I realized it wasn't KJ. By the voice, it was a man of 45-50 years old, he introduced himself as a producer, whose name is Roberto. Without realizing what was happening, I continued to listen to him. Roberto asked me to audition for the lead role of Archie Andrews in the new series "Riverdale".

To say that I was shocked is an understatement! Since I haven't done anything for a long time (the last time I played, about 8 years ago, the role of Cody in "All Tip-top or the life of Zack and Cody" together with my brother Dylan. But it was so long ago!), I even hesitated a little at such a sharp sentence. However, I let him know that I wanted to think about it for a while and asked him if I could call back in the evening with a final answer. Roberto gave me permission, saying that he would send me the script in an hour. That was the end of our conversation, but only for a while ...

~ Lili ~

I was in New York with my parents that day

I was in New York with my parents that day. From the very morning I was in a wonderful mood, because for the first time in a long (for me) 2 months, I finally spend time with my beloved family.
However, there was nothing unusual in the morning. I went for a walk in Manhattan with my mom, dad, sister, and niece. The first place we went was a Macy's store in Herald Square. There I bought myself 2 chic dresses: one-simple, yellow with a large neckline and with the same great price! And the other one is, you know, a rather simple long gray - and-white, or something, dress. Honestly, I don't know why I bought it, but maybe it will come in handy someday :)