10 months

AHHHHH I CAN'T CHANGE THE TEXTTT *Cue crying emoji* Anyways i just watched a video abt this and thought it would be a good fanfic so here it is! 

Izuku Midoriya always loved to draw and wanted to get a drawing quirk. So when he found out he did he was so excited to tell his best friend bakugou or 'Kacchan' is midoriya would say, and draw him. 

He didn't even know what would happen to the drawing he just heard he had a drawing quirk. So when he found out it would come to life he almost threw up (Yes midoriya has a weak stomach) because bakugou told him to draw him with blood on him (Don't ask why he just likes to scare midoriya)

Ofcourse midoriya didn't want to do it but bakugou told him he'll give him an all might figure so he did it

Turns out both MIdoriya and Bakugou have weak stomachs..

Luckly Both Midoriya and Bakugou had developed their quirks together so bakugou just blew it up. 

Time Skip 

(I LEARNED HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT)

After middle school they both trained for UA. Like it was concerning how much they where doing it. Of course they didn't think much of it because they where doing it together

Their training/eating routine: 

Morning, Jog for 1 hr then have cereal (they had honey nut cheerios)

Afternoon: Goes to the beach and cleans  up till 7pm (1 hr before they have to eat dinner)

Sunset: Train their quirks (1 hr after they eat and its only 9pm) 

Nightime: Goes home and sleeps 

The same thing repeats for the next 10 months 

A/N

If your wondering why midoriya is training for UA is because he can make original OC's with strong quirks fairly quickly so he can use them to take down villians! 

If you have any questions reply to this part and ill try to reply as fast as possible.

A drawing Quirk?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara