"Kacchan's the best"

Bakugou and Midoriya are walking into the building of the written part if the exam talking about what they are going to do when they finish the both the exams. 

As they where about 4 feet away from the building deku falls. But because of training with bakugou he does a handstand into a backbend to break his fall. 

When he gets up he can see almost everyone staring at him and gets uncomfortable, which bakugou obviously notices right away and says 

Katsuki: WHAT THE HELL ARE U EXTRAS LOOKING AT?! 

everybody: *Looks away so fast they could've gotten whiplash*

Izuku: *chuckles* Thanks kacchan! 

Katsuki: Tch *starts walking again* whatever

izuku: KACCHAN WAIT! 

When midoriya catches up with bakugou he was already in the building leaning on the door frame. 

Katsuki: Gosh nerd could u be any slower *rolls his eyes and walks with midoriya*

Izuku *laugh* Sorry kacchan!

Katsuki: How many times do I need to say to stop saying sorry?!

Izuku: Until you die *smiles*

Katsuki: How have i put up with you all these years..

Izuku: I could ask u the same question kacchan.. *Pouting cause he suddenly wants to draw*

Katsuki: *grabs his hand* Stop fucking pouting we're almost there

Izuku: *giggles* Ok! 

As they're walking bakugou never lets go of midoriya hand (*Cue smirking emoji*) which midoriya didn't mind since they did it all the time. 

When they finally get there they realize that they where about 1 hour early. Then it registered in their heads. IT WAS THE TEACHERS WHO WERE STARING! 

Luckily Bakugou realized before midoriya so he quickly handed him his book right before he freaked out. 

Midoriya had only remembered this one teacher who had dark purple hair with weird looking hair which somehow she pulled off. 

Drawing her he makes sure the add this sentence to ovoid getting introuble 

(I GOT ON MY OLD COMPUTER SO I CAN ADD PICS AND STUFF-) 

(Also this picture is amazing and i wish i could draw like that *Cue crying and hand emoji*

Now the sentence has to be easy to spell and remember and he only has one chance to make up the one sentence, with bakugous help...