CHAPTER ONE: PILOT

Location: N/A

Date: N/A

PoV: (Y/N)

~~~

You sighed heavily as you quickly hid in an alley a bunch of guards running by, ignoring your hidden shadow. You swiped a bead of sweat away before venturing further into the alley. You swept a scarf and other items of clothing from worn down stools. Their vendors were asleep so they didn't noticed you stealing their cheap items. You wrapped the cloth around your face and pulled the poncho over your clothes, hiding your noticeable features. You poked your head around to see many guards holding guns surrounding your ship. You cursed and unclipped your gun, examining the area.

"(Y/N) wouldn't have gotten that far, take your best men and search the area," A tall man dressed in dark robes stated to a smaller man with a robotic face and arm. He reminded you strongly of your sister.

"You two, you're with me," He said, voice static and deep. The two look up and follow him.

"I guess that makes us the best," One of them jokes, earning a slap from his friend as they follow him. Even though three left, there are still many more guarding the ship. You tried your COMMS but there was nothing. You leaned against the wall and pulled out your necklace that had a purple crystal hanging off then end of it. You smiled at the memories it gave you. You kissed it before tucking it back beneath your poncho.

"Hello there," You said, revealing yourself. All the hunters turned with their guns on you. You raised your hands with a smirk.

"Drop your weapons, Dreadlock," One man sneers at you using his gun to motion what he wants you to do. You placed it down and kicked it over to him.

"Funny, all of you are from different guilds," You say as one man approaches you with cuffs.

"Quiet," He snaps.

"I'm just saying, my father will only pay the person who brings me in," They all freeze and look among each other. "You know who he is," One hunter quickly moves his gun and shoots down another hunter. They all begin to kill each other giving you enough time to flee in the massacre. You pick up your gun as explosions go off and blasts zoom everywhere. You cover your head as you run through the war zone before slamming the button on your ship and the doors slowly open. You run inside and smile at your small victory as you start the ship up. Your hands move across the control panel and you get a wobbly take off before you perform a series of twirls and flips to avoid the ricochets of shots that fire beneath you. You're surprised by how you can escape unnoticed and as soon as you break the atmosphere you jump into lightspeed and escape successfully.

"Score 5-0 to me," You say as you relax in your chair. You stand up and slide down the ladder that leads into the hull. You open your weapons cabinet and you grab your cloth to clean your blaster and knife. "What a day," You say to yourself as you switch on the TV and you settle down.

"Today, three people murdered on-" You changed the channel to something different but there was nothing good on. You turned it off and sighed, cleaned the purple blood that stained your knife. The knife your sister gifted to you. You yawned, putting the weapons back on your belt before looking out of the window into deep space. You didn't know what to do. You had nothing. You were just running away from the inevitable. You had no family left, no lover, no friends, no goal. You were just running and running and running.

But today changed everything.

You were about to make yourself something to eat when all your lights went out. You looked up form your packaged bread with furrowed brows.

"K2?" You called out to your droid. He came wheeling in and made a series of loud and panicked beeps. "Whoa, calm down buddy," You knelt by the small droid who was quivering. "What's happening?" He slowed down his beeps and his cone-shaped head looked around frantically. "A ship is pulling us in?" You sighed and his one wheel turned into two small legs and he jumped up on your hand and you placed the small droid on your shoulder. "Is it him?" He made some more beeps and squeals. "Good, just some random hunters," You sighed while your droid nodded his head. Your droid was peculiar. He was small and normally skated around on one wheel which can turn into two tiny legs. He had a cone-shaped head and a tiny rectangular body which was only there to attached his head to his wheel/legs. He had an antenna on the back of his head and he was white with dark green outlining his main features. You understood what he said and you saw him as a friend.