Jersey Harris or Yagi (Mha) Part 1

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ ;
┏                  C o n t i n u e ?                  ┓

┗        [ Y e ѕ ] ◄               [ N o ]           ┛
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ.
                                                                   ◥
Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%
███████▒▒▒
70%
██████████
100%
                      ◣
ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴀʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.
Main Elements :
Water: you can spray water out of the chest,palms,stomach, areas also with this you can also make waves of water for battle also can make water orbs and bubbles also shape/bend water and breath under water.

Fire: you can emit fire out of anywhere on the body the hottest you can make the fire is white fire also you can make fire balls, breath out fire and swallow fire for energy you can also be engulfed in flames and bend/shape the fire.

Earth: with earth you can make little or medium mountains and let's you stomp with this power activated you will make that part of the earth rise from the ground and make and can bend/control what the ground/earth does.

Air: With air you can make wind storms and tornadoes not big tornadoes but still tornadoes and it can make you levitate or make it look like your flying and bend air in general.
Sub elements :
Life/creation: You can bring humans back to life if they have been dead for less than 1 hour and heal within seconds also you can bring back any plant in any time spand when you activate this quirk and Earth related quirks flowers come from your hair and then onto the ground and grow. You can also grow any dead or currently growing plants. Also with the creation you can create/make anything out of energy but it has to be energy you make which makes it easier to use this power. 

Shadow/Darkness: You can control and make shadows into animals or humans for protection and make a room pitch black to super bright. 

Lightning: you can putrut lightning out of anywhere on the body and it will have your favorite color instead of yellow you can make lightning storms and can charge anybody's phone or other device and launch lightning as far as 20 mile radius. 

Ice: what ice can do is make it snow and make ice into anything that isn't alive also it comes out of your hands, chest,stomach and generally bend ice. 

Magma: With magma you can make it come out of your hands and hands only you can make lava balls (Yes Lava and Magma are different if you didn't know) and throw it at them also make a huge globs of it and make it seep to them. 

Time: With time you can stop time up to 30 minutes or slow down or speed up time at any moment. 

Void: void is incredibly dangerous and powerful what you can do with void is take your component and paralyze them but they only see into forever nothingness until you let them out of the void or erase them from...existence. 

Spirit: Spirit can bring ghosts back from the dead and turn into a ghost spirit is also very dangerous you could go into the human body or animal body and rip the soul out of a person and then it desired you can put it back into the desired body. 

Light: With light you can become as bright as light and so a thing such as blind the opponent if desired or with light before I explain with light and air you can make spirt now what else you can do with light is you can control the sun and make it closer to make it hotter and make it day quicker or make it night quicker also you will be able to connect with light you can make it so your as fast as light.