Chapter 16╰(*°▽°*)╯

Soon I fell asleep. The next day occurred I made breakfast and went to the court. We were starting to get ready for the inter-high programs. We practiced till 8:00 in the night. Me and my senpais went home and I started making dinner. 

"rinnnnngggggggggggggg" Came from Suga-senpai, Daichi-senpai, and Tsukishima-senpai's phones.

"Hello?" All the 3 senpais say together. I went close to Suga-senpais to listen to the conversation.

"Is this Koushi Sugawara?" The person on the phone asks.

"Yes it is, who is this?"

"I am a police here to inform you that your family got into a car crash with 2 other families." 

"H-h-how? ARE THEY ALIVE" Suga-senpai says tears filling his eyes. My hands went on my mouth and tears came out of my eyes too. Their family treated me like I was in their family. I looked around seeing Daichi-senpai in tears and Tsukishima-senpai trying to hold back his tears.

"Well, your sister is alive, 2 twins are alive and a college or about your sister's age is alive...I am sorry but the adults didn't make it.  " I have in relief that the kids were ok but the parents didn't...I feel extremely horrible. Whenever something amazing happens something bad always happens. Just why. I am fine with it happening to me.  Now everyone is just bursting into tears while there are my tears just falling and me trying to not make any noise.

"U-Um...w-w-which h-hospital a-are th-they in?" I could hear Daichi-senpai asking. "Ok...we will be there in a couple of minutes." He said trying to get rid of his tears.

"Kurashiki Central Hospital Kurashiki"

"I-I-I-I-I-I a-am s-so s-s-s-sorry.." I said bursting out.

"Hey, H-Hey, He-Hey...I-Its not y-your fault..." Suga-senpai says hugging me. I put my hands around him as well and started sobbing.

"Y-You d-d-d-don't g-get it...w-whenever...s-something g-g-good h-happens to me...s-s-s-s-s-s-something b-ba-bad a-a-al-always happens," I said crying till my face was red. 

"So? You are not th-the one who r-rode the c-car killed them...are you?"Tsukishima-senpai says his eyes filling with tears.

"N-nu..." I replied softly looking down.

"Th-then it's not you!" Daichi-senpai says holding my chin up. "Let's go to the hospital," Daichi-senpai said. We didn't even stop to change...and I was wearing very short shorts and a black crop top. I honestly didn't care. I didn't need my beanie anymore since I am not in my form and my brother told me I don't shouldn't wear a mask so I am gonna obey that. Soon we got on the bus. We went all the way to the back of the bus.

"O-Oh...I-I g-g-guess t-there i-is n-no space...I-I w-w-will stand up," I said rubbing my neck. 

"You can sit on me...sexy~," A drunk man says who is in front of us.  I just stared at him looking frightened while Suga-senpai, Daichi-senpai, and Tsukishima-senpai just frowned at that man.

"Take one of our seats," They said to me. 

"N-no it's f-fine". I said.  So, they sat down...but then Suga-senpai, who is in the middle of -Tsuksihima-senpai and Daichi-senpai pulled me and made me sit on his lap. I just blushed. But I was still sobbing a little. I think hearing me sob made them start to cry again. 

I looked up at them and the tears were just falling out of their eyes. When they looked at me, they tried to smile but their tears just kept coming. I gave each of them a hug. I think it was obvious that I would do that. Now I can't handle it, I am too sad...I just gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and I just turned red as a tomato. I looked down then looked back at their face. They were fully flustered.  

"G-g-gomen...I-I d-d-don't kno-" I couldn't finish. Daichi-senpai gave me a kiss on one of my cheeks, Tsukishima gave me one on my other cheek, and Suga-senpai gave me one on my forehead. I gave a small smile. I turned back around and started to turn red and burn. Then I felt like someone was looking at me so I looked at the drunk man looking at both my breast and my ass. I felt extremely uncomfortable. I put one of my hands on my breast and another on my ass. I looked away from the man trying to feel comfortable again. I think Suga-senpai found out that something was wrong.

"Pup, you ok..you look uncomfortable...do you want to sit on someone else's lap instead," Suga-senpai asked by whispering to my ears.

"I-I'm f-f-fine," I said looking at the man again. I saw the drunk man now licking his lips. I gulped and bit my lips. I think Daichi-senpai and Tsukishima-senpai saw who I was looking at since they gave me their hoodie.  Tsukishima-senpai made me wear his and Diahci senpai put his hoodie on my lap. The drunk man just gave out a tsk. Soon our Stop came and we went running into the hospital. 

"W-we are here for the car accident that just occurred," Diahci-senpai said.

"Uh, Kei Tsukishima, Sawamura Daichi, Koushi Sugawara?" The desk person asked.

"Yes!" My senpais said. 

" And...who is this?" The person asks them pointing to me.

" This is our roommate...she is like family to our families....we are very close," Daichi-senpai says. Only a roommate to them...right! Nothing else.

" Ok on floor 3 room 96...section D!" The women said. We bowed and ran upstairs.  We saw Tsukishima-senpai's brother, Daichi-senpais brother, and sister, and Suga-senpais older sister.  They were in tears when they saw us. They each hugged their own siblings while I just watched them in tears. One of the doctors came out.

"Doctor...can we see our parents!!" Tsukishima-senpai's brother asked. 

"Sorry kids..your parent's body is destroyed horribly...it might be creepy for you guys." They were sobbing since they couldn't see their parents for the last time. I was crying so much as well. Soon we went back to my house. 

"U-Uh...w-why d-don't you a-all s-stay with me....i-it c-c-could help you know..." I said when we arrived back home. They were gonna refuse but I begged so they all are gonna be with me!