Chapter 1, let's see!

"Seriously girl, move your lazy ass" My dad shouts from outside

I open my eyes slowly and I see that is really early and I don't remember having to do something.

I sit in my bed, thinking about how wonderful life is, until my mom comes into my room without knocking

"You look like shit,baby. But we have stuff to do, now go get ready!!" I look at my mom and she just stares at me

"What do we have to do?" I yawn

"We have visitors Y/N, but you totally forgot about it" Miranda gives me a pissed look and I get up quickly and I get into the bathroom,I hear my mom shouting some serious nasty words from outside.

I try to get ready fast, by showering and then putting a pink flannel, and some skinny jeans.

We live in Nashville in my parents huge ranch, but it doesn't look like one. So I don't look like a ranch girl.Lol

( you are kinda tall, like Normani's height, you have brown hair, and you have blue eyes, like your moms. You stay in shape by doing exercises and now that your mom eats healthy, she makes you and your dad eat healthy as well, your parents are big dorks with attitudes, when you do all the things they want they are nice, but when you pissed them off, things will change.
You are often running around enjoying nature, that helps with your creative process of writing songs for different artist that reach to you, to seek some help.)

"Are you ready?" I hear my dads unique voice shouting from outside and that's my queue to go and see what the day has to offer me.

I get out of my room and I feel the delicious smell of coffee, I run down the hall to the stairs and I have my little run for breakfast.

"Good morning"I say and I see my mom reading the newspaper

"Good morning princess, it was about time"

I stay quite and I drink some coffee

"You have to go and bring some groceries I ordered, because the girls that will stay here are coming in a few hours" I look at my mom and I still don't understand the reason why this girls are coming.

I sit on front of her "mom, are this girls nice people?" My mom looks at me with a raise eyebrow

"Baby, don't worry okay? You probably know them... I think they are call... Fifth Harmonies"

I smile at my mom not knowing their names, and she is right, I DO know who they are. I'm a huge fan, and also Taylor introduced me to Camila. And I have to say the 5 of those girls are SO PERFECT.

"Mom they are call "Fifth HARMONY"

My mom laughs at her mistake and I just look at her

"Well...see,you know them, their label AKA Simon Cowell wants the girls to have some rest, but they need to work on doing new material, what better way than they coming here, and enjoying nature, but having General Y/N to work with them writing songs"

I think about it, and that's a genius idea, plus I can have new people to meet.

"You know I'm serious when it comes to work, but I'm not a General mom"

"You know you are..."

I stand and I look for the car keys

"Oh remember to buy a new ball for the dog" My mom gives me the money and I get put of the house

I see crazy Blake outside , doing I don't know what with a shovel.

"Howdy cowgirl"

"Hey dad" I get into the car, and I get out of our huge property.