The Chosen.

Full name
Asmara Anastasia Kagoff.

Nicknames
Whatever is given to her but she prefers the term 'Love' or 'Doll' and would be happy with 'Mine.'

Race-
Asmara is part Egyptian, and part Nigerian.

Occupation-
Asmara is many things, assassin, part time massage therapist, part time nurse, part time ballerina, part time lap dog for her Grandma.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Age-
Unknown.

How old do they appear-
She looks twenty four, on a good day, bad day she looks thirty.

Eye color-
Asmara's right eye is gold with flecks of copper and her left eye is dark blue with green near the pupil.

Glasses or contacts-
Neither, Asmara has perfect vision.

Hair color-
Dark brown, almost black.

Hair type-
Asmara had curly hair, a mix between 3A and 3B.

It's cut incredibly short, just barely hanging in front of her eyes and then she has an undercut.

Weight-
198, roughly.

Height-
7'1.

Type of body-
(Picture at the top,)

Skin tone-
Bronze.

Skin type-
Normal.

Distinguishing marks_
Freckles-
None.

Beauty marks-
Multiple, on her neck, shoulders, legs, and torso.

Scars-
Too many to count, the most prominent ones are the ones on her forearms, a large, narrow, jagged 'X' carved into the front of each, starting at her wrist, and going up to her elbow.
Other then that there are multiple on her body. Some small, some large.

Tattoos-
A butterfly tramp stamp in black ink,
A rattle snake that starts at the base of her neck, slides over her left shoulder and around her torso to her right hip, where it's jaws are open and fangs bared.

Predominant features-
She had two main birthmarks, six small triangles below her right eye, top is a row of three, then two, then one, creating a small triangle.

Then on her lower back she has a symbol, the ink had slowly formed since she was three and had grown to cover the right half of her back. Reaching the shoulder blade.

 Reaching the shoulder blade