1 - Garden of Eden

If you guys were wondering- Goddess Eden has an English accent while Eden Foster will not :)

-

"Trust me when I say nothing on this plane or beyond could take me from you

"Trust me when I say nothing on this plane or beyond could take me from you."

- Eden Idunadottir

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

A Few Days Later
The Palace, Asgard

HER MOTHER'S GARDEN WAS ALWAYS EDEN'S HAPPY PLACE- an oasis of sorts where she could escape from the pressures of life at court. What was once Iduna's was now Eden's, which consisted of not just her powers and title but this garden and the animals that called it their home. Though stunning in all seasons it truly thrived in spring. Standing there in the meadow, the breeze that traveled through the flowers became the sweet scent that entered Eden's nose- she felt her mother was still with her.

It was always just the two of them. Eden's father Bragi, notoriously known on Asgard as the god of poetry, had died of a mysterious illness when Eden was still an infant. He left behind her love of books and literature- but with only her mom raising her, Eden became a mirror of the late goddess. It was hard to look at her reflection and not see Iduna.

The flowery field was thriving better than ever, with rows upon rows of roses, lilies, carnations, tulips, and peonies, Eden's favorite flower. The goddess paused her walk to bunch up her skirts and kneel on the grass, running her fingers along the cluster of peony buds. Within seconds they bloomed into a most stunning shade of pink. She smiled and scratched behind the ear of a sleeping bunny lying amidst the flowers.

Eden thought she would struggle with finding her place on Asgard after her mother's passing. She didn't exactly leave a handbook and with her death so sudden, Eden worried she wouldn't be able to fill in her shoes. She started by following the routine her mother lived by and since doing so she only received praise from the all-father himself. Odin visited her garden a handful of times since he granted Eden full reign and complimented her tremendously on how wonderful it all looked.