Listening to the wind

A/N: Hey guys so I decided to write this part a little different from th others so just bare with me!! Please enjoy!!

On the Quinjet 

"Hey dad?" you said

"Yeah sweety?" he responded 

"Do we have a plan? Because we need a plan and if we don't have a plan then someone is going to get hurt' and my lucky it would probably be me." You started to panic and breathe heavy, the room was getting colder and colder which was really bad for the jet. Bucky ran towards you and wrapped you in his arms while brushing his fingers through your hair. 

"Y/N, everything is going to be ok I promise. Me and Steve have tried to catch this guy for a very long time and now that they have messd with you it game over." Bucky told you in a calm soft voice that you haven't heard before. 

You took a deep breath and spoke. "Well, care to share the plan?"

"Y/N? Do you remember you flight classes?" Steve asked. 

"Yes ofcourse how could I forget!" You said excited but confused.

"This is our plan doll. Your gonna take over the quinjet. Let me and Steve out we gi get the bad guy and you come back and get us." Bucky said 

"Dad come on, really!?!?! Your not gonna let me help?" you asked with a ferm voice.

"Y/N, baby i know that you want to go and help i do but at the same time I can't let you get hurt. I nee you to stay here so that we can get out quick. Please Y/N." he asked in a low soft voice. 

"Fine but only because I love you and Bucky." Bucky stood there with wide eyes and his mouth wide open. Walking away you wispered to him "Yes I love you dont flatter yourself." walking away leaving him speechless. 

"You ready for this Bucky?" You and Steve as concerend. 

"Yes guys i'm fine with it, god atleast give me have some self confidence. I know i've been here before but I'm not planing on going back anytime soon." he said annoyed. 

"Ok you guys ready to drop?" you asked hovvering over the facility.

"Yeah and don't forget if you get in trouble hollar and I mean it. No 'trying to do it yourself' bullshit." He looked at you with those deep blue eyes and they were ice cold. You simply nodded your head and  allowed them to exit. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok we are in." Bucky said over the comms. 

"Y/N do you know how to hack a computer?" your dad asked

"Umm..." you hesitated "Yeah why?" 

"Shit.... Hang on!!" 

You heard punches,kicks, slamming into walls, guns firing, and soon you heard someone speak. 

"Y/N, we need you to hack their system and do it quick we can't be here much longer without getting caught by S.H.E.I.L.D. " you couldnt tell if it was your dad or Bucky but you got to work. 

Getting to the computer you plugged into the usb and started to hack their system, deactvate their guns, machines, and anything else that is dangerous. 

"Ok guys, their guns, machines, and anything else that is dangerous is down i shut everything off. Please respond."

"Y/N COME GET US NOW!!!! " Steve yelled

"On my way!!!" you started to move the jet but it started to get shot at. Good thing you knew how to work the guns  that Tony had installed. Pulling to where the Boys could get in safely you yelled at them to get in.

Quickly getting in you rushed out of there, turning on auto pilot for the jet you walked back to where the boys were. Looking at them you saw them with cuts and bruises, espesially Bucky. "I'm gonna go get the cleaning stuff to help y'all out I'll be back and don't move." you said to them with a serious face. 

Bringing back the first aid kit you started to clean up Steve first, he was easy just a few clean ups and a few hello-kitty band-aids. Now it was time to move on to Bucky, you knew he was going to be a hard ass and he wouldn't courrapte, espically since you had to give him stitches. Bucky hated needles but it had to be done. 

"Ok, sweetheart I'm going to have to give you stitches." as your dad walked a way with a 'good luck with that' face you rolled your eyes and started to get the needle. 

"Umm... Y/N?" bucky said nervously

"Yes love?" you responded

"Do you know what you are doing?" he asked scared.

"Yes I know what I'm doing now hush!" you said and he listened. You took medical classes in collage but then decided that it wasnt a good carrer for you. 

"All done." you spoke giving him a kiss on his head. 

"That didn't even hurt, thanks doll I owe you one." he said waking by you. 

"Damn right! You and dad both!" they looked at you and you smiled, winked and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"What am I going to do with her Buck?" Steve asked

"I dont know but can I talk to you?" Steve gave his full attention to Bucky

"Well you see i have had feelings for Y/N for a really long time and I want to take her on  a date. Is that ok with you?" he looked at you and the he creeped a smile

"Of course you can just don't hurt my daughter because I  sware to god if you do, you are a dead man." he said as the plane landed on the handing pad behing Start Tower.