The Situation

As Relay and Callisto rode the train back to Canterlot they talked about what could have made Polaris act the way he did, they had a private train car, Callisto suggested "Maybe when he was "cleansed" of all his evil when he was younger not all of it came out and it's resurfacing?" "I mean you're not wrong, his father was the most evil dictator Equestria has ever had." There were rumors circulating that King Sombra wasn't actually banished and instead kept in the deep catacombs of Canterlot Castle. It was a very plausible theory but Celestia would never keep a villain as dangerous as sombra locked up anywhere near her family or the castle. Callisto got a text from her mother asking her when the train was coming, she texted back she wasn't sure. Relay thought something didn't feel right as he thought he felt a presence behind him. "Hey, uh, Callisto? Did you also feel a weird presence?" "No, why?" "Oh it's probably nothing, nevermind, i'm probably going crazy." He said as he turned on the TV so they could watch the news as they were no where near Canterlot. "Princess Celestia's oldest child a jail escapee? More on that after this story. Could the mail ponies be poisoning your mail?" Callisto turned off the TV. "Hey! What was that for? Wait did you also hear something about Celestia's oldest daughter escaping from prison? Isn't Twilight's coronation tomorrow?" Callisto sat there in shock, scared shitless because she knew what that alicorn could do, as she was the daughter of Celestia and Discord. "This can't be happening, she can't come back- First Polaris and now her? I- We need to get home immediately..." "But we don't get back to Canterlot for another two-" "Hang the fuck on to me Relay." Callisto said as she teleported out of the box-car. As the raced into the castle, really it was Callisto zooming Relay in, she shouted "Close the fucking gates! Code red! Princess Solar Flare has escaped prison!" Relay was even more confused and couldn't get a word in before he was grabbed once again. Once they arrived at Sacred's door Callisto pushed it open to find her gone. "Oh my fucking god as my day couldn't get any worse." Relay had seen Callisto finally had sat down, so he decided to ask the questions he had. "First off, who the fuck is Solar Flare and why are you so worried about her?" Relay said very confused and dazed as he had never traveled so fast. "I'll tell you once we get to the crisis bunker." "Crisis WHAT?!" His hoof was grabbed once again and he was rushed to this aforementioned bunker where the rest of the gang were, including Sacred. "Relay, honey you look confused, is he okay Callisto?" Luna asked "He should be fine." "Do you want a glass of water?" "Oh, yes, thank you princess." Celestia looked livid, because she was. Celestia got up and started pacing. "Solar wasn't supposed to escape. That was the most maximum security prison we could afford. I knew she would escape but the day before a fucking coronation?!"

To be continued

-Chxrry ♡