A New Patch In Life (prologue)

Okay, yes, another story... But read it please!! :) I'm trying to get some ideas out... Maybe one gets FAMOUS AND POPULAR! So then all my stories get big, and I upload like a crazy!! :D

PROLOGUE:

Meet Daphnee.

Daphnee likes school, well, mostly. She loves to work at the library during her last free period, you know, for extra cash. Her grand-father is the coolest person in her life, and know's her almost as well as her german shepard Cash does. Daph is one of the very few honestly nice, popular(very fed up with it, but she can't help being who she is) and funny people. She's clueless about pretty much anything. If you don't say it bluntly, she won't get what you're trying to do. She works nights as a co-cook in a restaurant. She tries to be home as much as possible to play with Cash (Cashington, because she was down on her luck, and needed some 'Cashy Cashington guy to shack up with' as Ted and Andy said; before moving in with her grandpa) or to listen to music(as much as possible) , and walk around while listening to music.

Meet Patch.

Patch just moved to the city. He likes cats, a lot. His kitty, Lady, loves to torture him, by faking sick and acting crazy. Most people think that Lady is way too smart to be normal, and Patch just thinks that she's the best thing in the world. The only thing he loves more is sculpture. He could sculpt anything-become popular among the artsy types- and then get in some police trouble about spray-painting the picture of the mayor into an add for plenty of fish. He lives on his own, being 20, he's legally allowed. He has one friend, besides Lady, that he would do this stupid stuff with, that's Travis. 

There's one thing that both of these people have in common.

School.

This story will be telling the tale of these two people. And how annoying life can be, especially when you make choices, out of the options given to you, and you make decisions out of those choices, and life can screw you over, when the scenarios that come from the decisions you make, out of the choices about the options you have. Especially when you don't like those outcomes.

--

READ ME PLEASE!!