Chapter 2 - Bad boy

1st period was practically over because I arrive late pretty much every day. Because of this, I headed to my 2nd period class which was Algebra 2. 

The problem with my teacher in this class is that he's very, very strict. If we're late, we immediately get detention which I'm about to face.

As I get closer to the classroom's door, my palms began to sweat. I eventually build the courage to open the door, and so I swing it open as slowly as I could. "Emily Owens, you're late,"Mr. Richardson says in a stern voice.

"Detention after school, and go sit with the new hot boy because I ship you two," he says while smirking maliciously. 

I look over to the mysterious boy, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him after that moment. He looked delicious, almost like a greek god.

 Every wattpad boy is a greek good, so that's why he's one as well. He had Justin Bieber hair, which made me act up more than I expected. And his outfit,it just looked so bad boy. 

He wore a leather jacket, skinny jeans, and a white shirt that was plain. With that sort of fashion sense, I was certain to drool over him! 

My orbs then met to his dark blue orbs, which signalled that he knew I was checking him out. I blushed furiously like a red monster, and averted my emerald orbs. 

"Ms. Owens, please sit down before you make a record of staring at someone." I blushed even more furiously, because I always blushed at everything. 

I made my way next to the mysterious boy, and I sat down next to him. His eyes started to bore into me which felt like lasers, because somehow wattpad boys possess that superpower. I glared at him to make him stare away, but he just wouldn't look away!

Ugh, what a jerk. Oh, but a fine jerk indeed. I sighed in awe at his appearance, and stared at him like a stalker while he wasn't looking at me. Then, his eyes met mine and I turned away as if I hadn't been staring at him like a serial killer.

During the end of class, mysterious boy shoots a crumpled paper at me. I stare at him in annoyance, but I decide to open up the note anyways because I'm stupid. The note said:

- Meet me outside during lunch, I have something to tell you

The audacity he has, he didn't even write his name on the note! Oh well, I guess I'm going to meet him outside during lunch because he's too handsome to pass down an invite. 

He could be some creepy guy, but all that matters to me is his dark blue orbs. The way he beautifully stares at me, the butterflies he gives me, and everything about him put me on cloud nine. 

......

ashshsjdjmd y'all I'm sorry. I have no idea what I'm writing at this point, and I'm honestly starting to get hooked into writing this story. Anyways, ily guys and I hope you hate this story as much as I do < 3 💕