Cold Heart.

*My pov*

I woke up in the hospital bed with a hurting head. It was nearly 3:30 am. At first I couldn't understand how then memories came flooding into my mind..how I was trying to stop Tom from fighting..

I couldn't stop him..
A feeling of despair was working inside me! I didn't know why!

Automatically these thoughts bought tears to my eyes...rolling down my cheeks ..

I never cried this often...I am a strong girl..then why the hell is this happening to me now!!!!

" I could not stop him!" These words were playing inside my mind like a broken tape record..

I swear this hurts...but why?

All these thoughts crossing my mind...then suddenly I heard a sound..sound of opening the door...a cracking sound...I saw a dark figure near the door...

I literally got scared but calmly said," who is there!?"

The figure apperated..without answering.

I quietly went near the door only to see a bracelet which has a design of a snake..maybe it has fallen off ..while the person was apperating..

But who the hell was that person!

I went back to my bed as my head was pounding...took my medicine and went back to sleep..😴

Next morning I woke up...
I saw Sirius sitting beside me..

Y/n : Hey Siri!! Good morning ..

Siri: Oh! You up...good morning girl!!

Just he was about to say something I heard someone walking in..

Y/n :  Riddle...

Tom:  Black could you pls excuse us..we need to talk!.

Siri: you have nothing to talk to her!! Get lost u son of bitch!!

Tom: Donot provoke me to hex u..Black..!!

Y/n: Stop it guys!! This is the hospital wing..!! Sirius can u pls excuse us...only a few minutes..it's not like we r friends that Me and Riddle will talk for hours..😒

Siri : ok..

I didn't even look at Tom..

Y/n: Speak!!

Tom: Do you even know what u did that day.!! You could have been killed!!!

Y/n : As if you care!!!

Tom: I don't care about anyone!! But I don't to be accused of murder..!!

Y/n: yeah!! I was wrong...I should have let u get hurt...

Tom: ....

Y/n: Done talking!??

Tom: yes!!...oh!! Yes...Professor Dumbledore said u to join classes from tomorrow..

I just nodded my head and started think about what I saw just now...
Tom Marvolo Riddle came to the hospital wing to check up on me..
While he was talking to me..I saw a tinge of care in his..eyes...but his cold behaviour trying to cover it..

Hello loves!! Here is a new chapter!!!

Ik this chap was boring...but

I swear the next chapter is gonna be interesting!!❤❤❤

Do vote and comment...it motivates me to write moreee!!!