1

𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝚊
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

" Moni I'm here I'm finna park and I will see y'all there"
I spoke on the phone with my bestfriend.

"Okay see you in a min" she said then hung up

I park the car and made sure I had everything. I was going to hang out with some of Amoni's friends since I'm usually working or at the house.

I was walking inside of Bowlero till I bumped into someone.

"Watch where the fuck you are goin" a deep voice said

"No need for a attitude da fuck" I said while walking away.

I decided to text moni

Amoni 💙🤞🏽

What lane y'all in ?

We in lane 13

Arl here I come

I exited out the messages and made it to the lane they where in.

"Hey moni" I spoke hugging her

"Diorrr, this is draco, Kay, Aries , kell , t9, and scooby"  she pointed to them. The guys gave me a head nod and the girls said hey.

Everybody broke into their own conversations and I was talking to the girls.

"Saint need to bring his ass back so we can start" scooby spoke

"There he go" Kay said I looked up from my phone and it was the nigga I bumped into earlier

" This the nigga I bumped into earlier I told y'all bout" I rolled my eyes.

" Next time you need to walk where your going and I would've never happened" He spoke and sat down. I just mugged him.

"Igh let's play" everybody spoke to break the tension.

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Yessir gotta strike on y'all ass" draco yelled

"Stop yelling nigga"saint mugged

" You still pissed bout earlier" t9 spoke

Saint didn't even say nun back he just stayed with a mug on his face.

" It's a tie between draco and scooby" Kay said

" Igh let's go to kilwins I want some pralines" I said out loud

( if your from Atlanta that little place that has all the desserts)

"Come on let's go" Aries spoke and with that we left and walked over there.

While we were walking I decided to post a video I took earlier.

Dior2xx  32s

" what can I get you today" the lady spoke it wasn't very crowded since it was late at night

" can I get mint chocolate and three pralines" I told her

" okay that will be 10.39" I nodded and reached in my purse to pull out my card but I saw a hand.

"Add my stuff to here's" I heard saints voice I didn't do anything against it because Free food is always best.

I just looked around and saw Draco and Moni cuddled up I liked seeing my best friend happy.

"Here" Saint handed me my bag of pralines.

"Thanks" I mumbled and walked to where the girls where.

" Moni was telling us how you own a club" Aries and Kay said.

"Yea I do" I said

" Well since my birthday you know is coming up I wanted to see if I can have it there" she said with a nervous smile

"Yea you can and I will hook you up" I said

Then everybody just trailed into there own conversations.

Time passed and everybody waved goodbye. They seem cool so I could tell I would be hanging out with them more.

I'm so used to being so standoffish. I have to get used to being around people.

I made my way home to one of my condos. I heard little foot steps of my little dog she is so cute and small.

"Hey star" I picked her up walking into my room sitting her on my bed.

I went to my closet and got me some boxers and a sports bra. I played Oui by Jeremiah while I got in the shower.

I think about all the time
Think you may need all of mine
Hate to say you know that love is blind
I'm 'bout to see, I'll close my eyes
(Truth is) They can't see you in here though
Most of them need dollar signs to make
Every day your birthday
And every night your Valentine

If we tried that we could be
Somewhere the climate is warm, long as you around me
I swear that everything will be just fine
I wish that we could take some time
Go anywhere, baby I don't mind
Grown man, in my suit and tie ....

The song played as I washed up. When the song ended I stepped out of the shower and oiled my body up and got dressed.

I had did my extra hygiene and got in the bed. I set my phone on my nightstand and got comfortable.

Tomorrow's gonna be busy so with that Star curled up in a ball next to me. As I drifted off to sleep.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

What do y'all think?

Im very anti so I'm trying 🥲