Part 1

you're Y/N, remember that. 

~~~

"Y/N it's going to be okay, stop crying" Vernon held your hand, giving you a weak but bright smile that could brighten the whole world. you still cried, cried even harder because you knew that your world would just continue to shatter in front of your very eyes. 

"I love you Y/N" 

~~~

You were now on top of the railing on a bridge, you haven't stopped crying ever since you last saw Vernon. You were devastated, you weren't thinking right, you wouldn't know a world without him. 

You jumped.

while falling, your name got called out from a mysterious male's voice. 

~~~

You opened your eyes to see nothing, nothing at all. You could feel how your surroundings were heavier. You couldn't breathe and you finally realized what you have done. 'I jumped...' you thought to yourself. you also realized that you had also broken your promise with Vernon. 

"Take care of yourself Y/N, live for me" 

You began to regret everything you have just done. you tried to swim up to the surface but in the end, you've never swum before so there was no real point. You lost consciousness and fell into a deep sleep. 

~~~ time has passed ~~~

You woke up on the edges of the river, below the very bridge you had jumped off of. you were still in the same clothes and you were soaking wet. you looked at the reflection of yourself in the river's water. 

"OH MA GAWD" you screamed in shock, "IS THAT ME?" you stared at your own reflection. You looked younger,

 5 years younger.