001

DASHIYAH LANAE JOHNSON
HOUSTON, TX
"SHIYAH"
-12:00 PM HER HOUSE

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My name is dash...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is dashiyah but people call me shiyah im 17. I come from a well family because my dad and brother is a well known kingpin. My mom passed 3 years ago. She died from cancer, when we found out she had it was already to late she was ta stage 4. I miss her so much man but after all at least my dad is here and before she died she told me not to cry when she gone because shes always with me so whenever i think of her i smile, anyways i was always sad after her death but my best friend destiny was always there to keep me happy, me and destiny been best friends since sandbox days she had me through whatever and I had her through whatever, destiny is the loud, outgoing, mean, ghetto type😹. Where so opposite people think that since destiny is that why that I'm the same way but there wrong because I'm quite, shy, and mean. Me and destiny are so different and many ways but we just connected ever since we met we tried getting other friends but it just didn't work they would feel left out or they just didn't match or vibe but enough of me and destiny lets get back to the storyy. (Destiny is also 17)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bzzz bzzz" my phone goes under my Pillow as i was sleep. I look at my phone to see it's my best friend i answer the phone and say "what bitch" clearly mad i was woken out my sleep.

"Get up " she says while driving "why?" I drag out. "Because i wanna take you some where" she said. "No" i quickly say. "Why? You always inna house you homebody " She said.

I thought about it for a minute and decided i was going to go with her "Ight ill call when I'm ready" I said. "Ight love you😙 "she said "love you too" i said.

I got up and went to the bathroom. In the bathroom i used the bathroom washed my hands and started on my face routine once i was done i took a shower.

When i got out the shower I looked for a outfit i decided on something basic
A white T with some light blue ripped jeans & my white air jordan 11 concourse and a burgandy jacket.

I got dressed amd started on my hair since my hair wasn't done and i love wearing my natural hair i just put it in a top notch bun.

(Her out fit^^)

(Her out fit^^)

Once I was done i grapped my charger, purse, keys. Lip gloss, and went downstairs. When i got downstairs i seen my dad, and brother sitting at the table.

"Hey  dad" I said. "Hey sweetheart" he said. "Hey favorite brother"i said. "Hey shiyah where you going?" He said .

"With destiny"  i said, then look down at my vibrating phone. It was destiny letting me know she was here. "Destinys here ill see you guys later love y'all" i said.

Love you to they said as i was walking out the door.

"Hey bitch" destiny ghetto ass yelled from the car. I just hurry up get in and said "bitch pull tf off". I live in the suburbs area where theres a lot of white people.

So I didn't want them to look at us crazy I hate being notice when theres a lot of people i just hate the center of attention.

"So where we going"? i asked . "The mall" she said. "And you couldn't just tell me that over the phone why" ? I asked. "Because"  she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FF TO THE MALL>>>>>>

We arrived at the mall and as we walking through the doors this bitch said come on they at the food court.

So I'm thinking in my head who tf is they? I just know we not meeting people here and why tf she ain't tell lil ole me. As we walking to the food court.

We get to the food court she stop look around before her eyes landed on a big group of people .

Okay lemme stop gassing it wasn't that big off a group but more then I'm used to. 

"Who tf finna go over there" ? i asked looking at her like she was crazy.

"You and me in other words me and you" she said.

"No yk I hate talking to people and shit"  i said.

She grabbed my hand and said "Gurl come in you don't have to talk you will be fine" she said dragging me over there.

It was 4 dudes and a girl witch she looked like a stud but aye ion judge she was fine too😗😝.

"Hey bae" she said hugging this dude that was brown skin he was cute and tall but not my type he fit her just right.

"Hey baby" he said back giving her a kiss.

Im just standing there look awkward. Then she says oh y'all this is shiyah, shiyah this is killa, my boyfriend and his friends tay, bands, shoota, ray, and ghost.

I just did a close lip smile nodded my head and waved.

Every body said wassup except ghost he just mugged me.

The dud tay said "hey beautiful" witch made me mug him.

He was like ooh attitude you my best friend now. "Come sit by me bestie" he said so i just went to sit down.

"That's not yo bestie and btw she only talk when she comfortable  or when she get to know y'all" destiny said.

For the rest of the day we just shopped ate and joked around well they joked around i just laughed in my head😹.

Destiny took me home i did my night routine and took my ass to bed because i had school the next day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you liked / vote+ comment!

Y'all gotta bare with me this my first story and idk where I'm going with this so if y'all got any suggestions or anything ill take them

Word count: 1062+

This chapter was long asf but next chapter will be the characters.

5 votes at least for next chapter. 😭 plzz

-Dayday out💃🏾