006

DASHIYAH LANAE JOHNSON
                        "SHIYAH"
                   HOUSTON, TX
          -11:00 PM / HER SCHOOL

     DASHIYAH LANAE JOHNSON                         "SHIYAH"                   HOUSTON, TX           -11:00 PM / HER SCHOOL

"Fuck them other bitches who dont rock with us" destiny rapped  as we walk to our math class.

"Only five star shit aint no thots with us "she rapped more getting looks form the other students.

"Ight g  shut up"I said snatl  chinh her air pods out her eat putting them in my pocket.

"hoe dont do that."she scrunched her face up taking back her air pods.

"We at school hoe you dont need to be lestining to music" .I laughed sitting down at a desk.

"yes I do theses hoes get on my nerves."she takes out her work from her bag.

"Calm your ugly ass down you don't need to be lestining to it lestin to these damb teachers ."

she laughs looking up at the bored.

"Where this teacher at I'm ready to get the fuck home."I pull out my phone waiting for the teacher.

The door soon rings I quickly look up seeing my teacher.

"Hello students" mr. Deim said as he takes a seat at his desk.

"We only have bout 30 minutes In here so just do anything don't get loud tho."he takes out his phone.

Destiny turned her chair next to me handing me her phone "take my picture real quick."she push herself back posing.

I take the picture handing it back to her going to instagram

What you tryna do after school?" She asked scrolling on her phone.

"I don't know I wanna go to the mall for some outfits tho."I smile to myself thinking bout what outfits to get.

I love shopping or buying clothes i really don't need none i just buy the just to have em .

"Let's go today, omg my bestfriend is always shopping ."

"We should plan us a special day with the boys" i said .

"What you wanna do on the special day" she asked .

"Nothing but just chill get our nails amd hair done get sum to eat go to the arcade or sum" i said .

"We'll how should i get my hair ?"
she looked back at me.

"Umm I think you should try red i think It'll look good on you" .

I look back at my phone seeing ghost FaceTiming me.

"Well imma book an appointment on your website" she asked  looking back at her phone.

"Hello."I answer the call looking at him.