Part five

‼️this chapter has mentions of abandonment and abuse‼️I was walking down the halls and saw a room open. I peeked through and said "kuma?.." and he turned around immediately with wide eyes and then a chair turned around to reveal..a girl with pigtails..wait not just any girl with pigtails..JUNKO?! I said shocked and monokuma looked confused to how we know eachother. Hello y/n!!~ she said spinning around in the chair and standing up. Quit the act junko. I deadpanned looking away. Hmph fine. Well anyway I'm s- how are you alive. I said suddenly looking at her. She suddenly pulled me into a hug and yelled, IDK BUT IM ALIVE SO LETS GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER AGAIN!! I pushed her away and backed up. Idk junko.. she suddenly whispered in my ear, look if you want your little freind alive I'd be a bit nicer~" I looked at her from the side as both of our eyes glew in the slight darkness. she then backed up next to monokuma and said "well let's see what we have in common!!" I looked up at her with a blank face and said "why would I do that?." she looked annoyed now. Ugh fine I guess makoto will just have to die!! She said suddenly showing the cameras of makoto tied up and beaten..he looked in..pain..oh no.. I suddenly started to giggle and monokuma and junko looked really confused. I was now maniacally laughing but it slowly died down. Now there where tears streaming from my eyes. I walked out of the room and back to my room and just sat there crying. Suddenly I heard the door open and monokuma come in and sit next to me. Y/n?.. I just stayed quiet. I didn't wanna talk to him right now. Y/- just go away monokuma..he seemed shocked I didn't call him his usual nickname. "No". He said suddenly. I looked up at him. Yes.. he suddenly hugged me and I was just shocked. Look I know you have every right to be mad but atleast tell me what happened back there?.. I then just gave up and told him everything. Junko used to be my best friend but then one day she became popular and..abandoned me..she also set me up with someone who ended up being a-abusive..kuma seemed a bit shocked but suddenly pulled me into his lap and hugged me petting my hair(um so I kinda like fluff if you couldn't tell yet- NO SMUT THATS YUCKY YOU HORNY TEENS)
(Time skip to day) I woke up and I must have fallen asleep in kumas arms because now I was laying in bed with no sign of kuma..the morning announcement came on and I decided to be mean today and wear something a bit more..showing!

showing!