Five

CW/TW PANIC/ANXIETY ATTACKS, HOSPITALS, HEAD INJURIES!!!!!!! :)

They both slowly leaned in, but just as their lips were about to touch.. it went dark. Everything went dark. Sapnap opened his eyes and he was back in his room. He was more confused the second time waking up though.

He laid there staring at the ceiling and just silently talking to himself "what was that. What was that? It was me and.. Karl.. were we going to kiss?"

Sapnap sat up in bed and shook his head in denial. Dream was right. Even if he was actually just joking. He was right. Sapnap liked him didn't he? He was in denial. Deep in denial.

He sat there frantically looking around his room. He wasn't understanding what he was feeling. He was just feeling. His mind was racing and he couldn't keep composure. He wasn't prepared for this. The emotion was too much. He was starting to get lost in a panic and he needed to ground himself. He wanted to go sit in the bathroom, it was easier for him to calm down in there. 

Without even thinking twice about it he stood up quickly rushing to the bathroom. He accidentally slammed the door to the room causing Dream to wake up, Sapnap never slammed the door. 

Sapnap turned on the sink faucet and splashed cold water into his face. He couldn't process these emotions until he was calmed down. This was too much new for him. 

He didn't know what else to do besides splashing water in his face so he was trying to figure something out. Then he thought of it, the shower. He turned on the shower to a medium temperature and just went in with his clothes on. He felt like he was in a giant storm and he had no umbrella. 

Eventually Dream made it to the bathroom door and knocked "Nick? Are you okay?"

Sapnap didn't reply. He couldn't he just sat quietly. 

Dream knocked again. "Answer or in breaking  and down the door for you."

Sapnap didn't reply again. After about a minute Dream grabbed the emergency key and unlocked the bathroom door.

He immediately ran over to where Sapnap was sat in the shower fully clothed. He turned off the shower and leaned down next to his bestfriend. Saying he was worried would be an understatement, he was terrified. Sapnap never acted like this something was clearly wrong.

Dream rubbed his hand on Sapnap's back in circles and spoke in a soft tone "hey hey, what's wrong dude?"

Sapnap shook his head quickly, still hyperventilating starting to get light headed, he couldn't even get any words out.. he was having a panic attack.

Dream finally realized this. He didn't know what had or even could have caused it all he knew is that was definitely what this was.

He looked around a second and grabbed a towel out of a small closet in their bathroom wrapping it around Sapnap. He knew he had to keep him grounded. He moved him against the shower tile wall.

"Okay Sapnap, can you run your fingers along the tile for me please, I'm just gonna go get water." Dream said standing up slowly letting Sapnap lean against the tile.

He ran his finger along the tile so that he could stay grounded when Dream left to grab water. Dream grabbed a plastic cup from the kitchen quickly putting some ice in it and filling it up with tap water before running it back to him.

He gestured the cup towards Sapnap. He slowly reached out a shaky hand and took it from him. Dream sat on the tile floor outside the shower and waited "would you like to talk about what happened?

Sapnap shook his head. He would talk about it with Dream... eventually.

Dream nodded reassuringly "okay then. I can help you back to your room if you would like?" It was clear Dream didn't know what else to do. He couldn't really do anything else though until he knew what happened.