Truth Or Dare Part 2 (Chapter 6)

AN: Hey guys! I'm back with yet another chapter for this book! Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 181 READS I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET THIS MANY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am so happy lol. Now, on to the story, also sorry for not uploading, it may not be as regular as I hoped TwT. So let's get into it!

Jirou POV

Mina: Truth or Dare Jirou?

My breath hitched. Oh shit. I can't depend on these people to go easy on dares, yet they're setting a lie detector and they will ask me to reveal some major secrets. I don't know what to do. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Momo: Are you okay Jirou? You know you can withdra-

Bakugou: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING, NO WAY IS WITHDRAWING ALLOWED-

Momo: Stfu Bakugou-

Bakugou: OI, THE FUCK YOU SAY-

Mina: Shut up, BOTH of you. The penalty for withdrawing is you have to drink a milkshake made by us.

I gulped. I was ready to bet anything they'd add all sorts of nasty ingredients in the milkshake, and I'd definitely get sick from it. I sighed.

Jirou: Dare it is I guess.

They evil grin that spread across their faces made me regret my decision. My breath hitched, but I let it flow normally knowing that panicking would be pointless now.

Mina: Let us go through your phone.

I gave her an incredulous look.  Was she , like, kidding?

Jirou: I- uhm- okay...

I tossed her my phone, and breathed a sigh of relief. She opened up my text messages. Nothing that would expose me there. She gave a bored expression while reading out my latest text messages, and then she went to Google. I was calm, until her expression changed. It turned to a confused, then shocked one. She slowly looked towards me. She crawled towards me and showed me the screen, being careful to not let anyone else see. She gave me a questioning glance. I chewed on my lip, and as I read what was on the screen, I let a bottle in my hand hit the floor. For on the screen was the following searched up: "Why am I in love with my best friend?".

I looked at her. I wasn't ready for this. Not yet. Not now. Momo was still getting over Todoroki, she doesn't have to deal with this. I blinked quickly, gave a slight shake of the head and acted as if nothing had happened. I smiled lightly.

Jirou: Ashido- kun, as you've shown me, there is nothing there that is particularly interesting, just some personal things. I don't see why you must continue in it, do you?

Mina: O- oh no Jirou! Um, here's your phone...

She gave me an apologetic look. I just smiled at her. I mean, it's not her fault she stumbled upon my secret, so why should she be sorry?

Jirou: So, if there are no objections, shall we continue the game?

And since no one had any reason to object, it did.

Mina POV

The game was becoming kind of boring. We didn't do much. But to be honest, it didn't matter... My mind was still on Jirou's secret. It's not like I didn't think it... But it was a shock to know my deductions were correct. I know Yaoyorozu told us she likes Todoroki... But I think she got over him. She dragged him to a room, and after coming out looked anything but flustered near him. She looked slightly sad, but seemed rather calm, as if she had come to terms with something. Midoriya told her something that made her blush, though, and as she skipped off, collided with Jirou. The flustered look she had, and the loving smile she then gave could only mean one thing. She loves Jirou back.