「TEN」

╰┈➤ go ahead and type away his name >:D

The two of them were sat on the edge of the rooftop, legs dangling freely.

Jeno sighed as he looked up in the sky, wondering why he has to go through what he was going through.

"My parents are getting a divorce."

Jaemin felt his heart clench. He really didn't expect it was this big, his problem.

He nodded and hummed to show that he was listening and waiting for him to speak.

"The reason being that they don't feel like how they used to for each other and that they too want to feel home."

He smiled sadly, "Bu-but they didn't even th-think about me for e-even a second!"

He burst into tears that he held in for way too long.

He hid his face in the palm of his hands, crying his heart out. He wanted to be with his happy family once again, who loved each other like how they used to.

Jaemin teared up but he soon wiped it away and hugged his side, pulling him closer, "Let it out." He needed to be strong for him.

Jeno hid his face in his chest as he sobbed loudly. Jaemin patted his back, doing his best in comforting him.

"I-I am n-not happy anymore, J-Jaemi-min!"

His heart broke at his sentence. His usual happy, baby butterfly was not happy anymore. He was broken and his pain reflected itself in the words she spoke.

"I ca-can't even force th-them to love each other!"

Love cannot be forced.

"I'm so sad, but I'm also so good at hiding that," he confessed.

That was Jeno. He didn't want anyone to worry about him. He didn't want to bother anyone with his worries and sadness.

Which was unhealthy.

"Nono, you know I'm always here for you, right? You can always rant to me and I'd listen to you forever. You can lean on me, hold onto me. Tightly." Just like how I did when I felt broken...but you don't even know that. I just needed your smile to make me feel at home.

He nodded his head before freeing his chest, "H-how did you kn-know there was something going o-on?" he asked as his voice broke, him cringing at it inwardly.

He smiled softly before caressing the side of his face, "I will always know when my love is happy or sad. Whenever she is hurt or excited. Whenever she is feeling lonely or suffocated. I'd know all of it."