ZARAA SI DOSTI KARLE

It's been 2 months of  yash demise , zoya being a widow of an indian soldier has accepted her faith. 

To be honest , she somewhere her innerself was aware that she had chances to face this kind of situation , when she stepped into the marriage phase with yash.But , no matter how much you keep yourself strong  that pain of loosing the person who meant life to you will feel like concentrated acid pouring on your heart.

She lost her lover side when she saw his dead body turning into ashes , no every ash can change into phoenix , some are fated to disappear in the air or flow in the high waves of rivers.

At nights , she craved for his warm snuggles and good messages when he used to be on duty , at mornings she craved to see his sun shine worthy smile and good morning voice chats in his husky voice. Many things were left to say ,hear, feel and love with him.

 But he was gone and she knew that , accepting the fate doesn't mean moving on.It's just that treasuring the memories of him in the four chambers of her heart , she took a step ahead to breath normally atleast. She was delicate not weak , she knew that she has to lead her life alone now just like the way she did before their marriage. She knew that crying on the loss is pointless now and moreover , yash's soul won't be at peace ever by watching her reckless self. And she believed that yash is with her not physically but their soul were connected to each other for eternity.

So , she started talking and indulging herself in the home chorus and helping the sweet old lady  at bakery , who became a mother figure to her . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side , aditya joined the army office for the time being. He has seen tragedies more than happiness in his life. From , loosing his family  , cutting knots with blood relations to loosing his only best friend , he has learnt to condense his feelings in his heart and clot his emotions in his soul , that broken man and lonely orphaned child has been completely sealed behind his cheerful and sarcastic facade.

Whenever he feels that his pain is stabbing his heart and it's unbearable , he immerse himself in the alcoholic pleasure because that's only escape made for men , well this is what he has been taught.

He visits home at late night ,rarely. Otherwise , he busied himself in the heavy load of office works or in any restaurant cum bar in mumbai.

So, they have vaguely crossed each other's path  in these two months and none of them cared.But he has made sure that she is comfortable in his home and filled the kitchen with groceries and some new furniture in the bunglow to give it a look of a normal house for a human living and passing by.

Well...the reopening of the house has become talk of the colony but none of them  knows about the present  residentials.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So , after helping Mrs.Baatliwaala  zoya thought to clean up her room for keeping herself busy, she took a ruggy cloth and started to beat out the dust from the old furnitures .

She opened the old wooden cupboard only to see  a  black and white  picture caged in the wooden frame , in which a beautiful woman drapped in a silk saree in her late 20s sitting on a chair with a man standing behind her  with his one hand on her shoulder , smile on their faces giving "Happily ever after " and so in love couple vibes , it wasn't hard to guess that they were aditya's parents ...aditya possesed eyes same as his mother's  and jawline was genetically gifted by his father.

She softly wiped their picture and kept it on it's place and then the veena and bansuri which were deeply pushed  inside the cupboard gained her attention .

She softly carressed the dusty strings of the old veena and took out the bansuri , wind caressed her face giving her soul some sort of peace , sun was about to set and this only increased the will to play the flute.

She cleaned the flute and in no time it was near her lips  after being softly caressed by her fingers ,she closed her eyes and melody played by her was flowing in the air of the house. 

After the entire two months , aditya came to home for getting some documents for his office work ,ofcourse.

He was hypnotised by the melody , when he opened the main door with help of the spare keys.His feet took him to the source of the tune , senselessly like he was possesed.

He saw her , standing near the window and her long chocolate brown strands flying in the air , playing flute without caring about the world , she looked so peaceful in that moment.

He leaned on the edge of the door  , silently hearing the melody which felt therapeutic to him ,closed his eyes wishing that she never stop playing th musical instrument. It felt heaven to him.

A small smile adorned  her face first time after the whole two months , she looked back only to see that 6ft. man smiling to himself with closed eyes, it made her face flushed.

She looked down , her long lashes covering her pinkish cheeks when he opened her eyes and directly looked at her , after a moment of uncomfortable silence passed , she asked him for coffee , which he substituted with lemon tea.

They were sitting on the chairs kept at the terrace of the house in a comfortable silence.

He didn't knew what came to his mind that involuntarily introduced himself with stretching his right hand towards her for friendship which she accepted after a moment of hesitation.

 '' Hi ! I am Major. Aditya Hooda.''

"Hi ! This is Zoya."

"Nice to meet you zoya"

" Nice to meet you Aditya".

And with that they smiled at each other , for the first time.