Chapter Eleven

Remembering yesterday, you did not feel like going to the practice today. Sulking you drag your feet and follow Lisa and Jungkook, whenever they asked you what was wrong you told them it was nothing.

You all go in and start with the practice, you don't know if it was just your bad luck or if J-hope had turned into an evil shipper that he called you and Jimin in the front to lead and it was for the same steps you practiced yesterday.

'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵, 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳'. Jimin went front and looked back at you, as looked away and J-hope called you again. '𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵' you sighed

walking up you stand next to Jimin, he smirks looking at you then leans forward whispering "make sure not fall again during that step Humpty Dumpty" you blush from embarrassment, '𝘢𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬! 𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥...'

You look at Jimin and glare, J-hope starts the music so you turn away and start with the steps making sure not to fall or mess anything up. '𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦'

Since then you and Jimin had this sort of competition of who will do better, you had gotten over your nervousness or whatever that feeling was and were back to being confident around him.

You both teased the other whenever the other messed up, you both weren't really friends even now, you were more like competitors who interact a bit. It's not like you did not try, but Jimin always gave a cold shoulder so you gave up.

Again a couple of weeks passed by without you even noticing.

Few new people joined during this time, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi. Namjoon hung out with you, Lisa and Jungkook most of the time while the rest three and Jimin hung out together. They were all really nice and you helped them with practice too, even though you hung out with different groups you all were friends...well except Jimin he seemed like he didn't want to be friends with you or Jungkook.

You had also come to terms with one thing, that you are or probably already have fallen in love....with...Jimin? Ya it was like the most amazing discovery for you, just perfect, you think '𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵...𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦' you bang your head on the table and groan as you feel the pain '𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘭𝘰- 𝘭𝘰- 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮?! 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘺/𝘯' you frown rubbing your forehead.

You totally went into fangirl mode in your head around him, like everything about him attracted you. Not being able to keep this only to yourself you thought of telling it to Lisa but rejected that thought the moment it came, she would definitely tease you till you die of embarrassment. Then you thought of Jungkook, and decided you'll tell him.

Few days went by, you tried talking to him but Lisa was around all the time so you held back and finally today you got the chance to since Lisa had gone to visit her grandparents for the weekend.

You and Jungkook were walking back home from the studio since J-hope had called you all for extra practice this Saturday. He was drinking water when you started speaking, "hey kookie...I needed to tell you something...I didn't want to tell Lisa because she would tease me.. Don't tease me afterwards ok?" You look at him nervously, he nods his head giving you his full attention.

"I think I love Jimin!" You blurt out in one breath, blushing furiously and sprint away from him. Jungkook choked on his water, coughing violently before calming down and chasing you.

"Oh no you don't run away after telling me something like that miss y/n" he said pulling you back from your shirt after he caught up, he did not even look like someone who choked and then ran a few seconds ago. '𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯' you thought as you try to catch your breath from all the running.

"Yah! Don't pull me like that I almost fell!" you say after catching your breath and sit on a bench nearby. Jungkook passed you the bottle of water as you took huge gulps "so....you LOVE Jimin huh...but how I mean didn't you 'hate' him?" Jungkook asked, you shrug not really knowing 'how' "I think the same thing, I didn't even realize when and how it changed"

He just nods and looks at the sky, "so do you plan on confessing?" "No...I don't think he feels the same...I mean he always gives me the cold shoulder" you look down swinging your feet back and forth.

"I think he feels the same, I've seen how he acts around you and I heard the guys teasing him with you, he actually blushed when they did that you know..and he doesn't seem that friendly with me too maybe because he is jealous? Anyway even if you confess you got nothing to lose you both are not really friends" You look at him taking in all he said, times like this is when you feel thankful for having Jungkook around, he always was there to support you.

"Hmm yeah I guess, but I think I'll wait... I want to get to know him better." "Ok do what you think is right I'll be here if you need me" Jungkook smiled at you before standing up and running "catch me if you can!" And you both were back to your usual shenanigans.