Chapter One

( Neva's P.O.V )

"Neva!, get your ass out of bed before i dump water on you!" my brother collan yelled up the stairs as i rolled out of bed and glared at the door "stupid dog" i muttered as i made my way to the bathroom down the hall  walking into the bathroom i jumped in the shower and took care of all that extra girly shit i had to wash my tail and ears (Neva is a were-cat so her ears and tail are always out) jumping out of the shower i plugged my hair dryer in and began drying my hair ears and tail.

when i got back to my room i went to my closet and grabbed some leggings a tank-top and my leopard print leather jacket and got dressed, i put on a pair of plain black high heals and headed back to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup. i did a simple natural look and straightened my hair.

walking down stairs i saw collan dancing on  the table to some random song that was playing on Pandora... what

"uh..not to be rude or anything but can you get your nasty feet off the table bro people gotta eat there" i said to him as i grabbed a plat of food.

"hey kitty kat nice to see you so happy today" collan said smiling as he jumped off the table and headed out side

"no not happy we have school why would i be happy about that tf?"

sliding into his car i pulled out a cig and rolled down the windows.

"you know that's bad for you Nev.."

"yea whats your point? shut it and drive"

"why do you got to act like that towards me I'm only looking out for you...i love you Nev"

"OK doesn't mean you have to be up my ass every damn time i do something!" i practically yelled we were getting closer to school i just hope we get there faster so i dont have to listen to him nag

"your my sister i have a right to worry about you Nev!' he yelled back at me

the rest of the car ride was silent as we pulled into the hell holes parking lot for students, walking into the building i was tackled to the ground by my best friend n the whole world.

"VIXEN!!! i missed you bae!" i yelled while giving her a bone crushing hug

vixen is my best friend she is 5'8 with dark red hair and glowing green eyes she is a nine tail fox shifter she Tell's me all the time that we look alike but i think not, i have long dark brown hair and green eyes i stand at a height of 5'9 and I'm the snow leopard were-cat.

as we stand up she grabes my hand and dragges me to the nearest bathroom

"oh my pickles neva i have some amazing news!"

"what?"

"i found my mate!!!!"

"who is he? is he cute? does he go here? ill kill him if he hurts you" as i asked all these questions with a dead serious look on my face she was trying not to laugh

"woah slow down haha you know him, he is georgeus, and he would never hurt me nev we were meant to be".

"yea yea all that and a bowl of cherrys what i wanna know is who is this guy?" i said trying to keep a stright face but on the inside i was dieing my best friend found her mate befor me i mean i know its not a comptition but it just hurts.

"uhm...neva you cant get mad and go freak out on them ok? you have to promise me"  i've never seen vixen this serious about anything she is starting to scare me.

"ok? i promise just tell me who it is"

"...your brother"  i stared at her like she was crazy

"thats funny vixen"