𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

WARNINGGGG CONTAINS SMUT AND DR-G USE ETC! ALSO DISCLAIMER I AM NOT JAPANESE SO I APOLOGISE IF I GET THINGS WRONG BUT PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I DO!!!! And also yes, i am aware they are minors but lets not pretend like people don't have s-x and stuff at like 15 sooo...and i'm also a minor myself lol. If you don't like it then just don't read it. And even though i wish Suna and stuff were real they are literally just lines at the end of the day : ( So yh. And i'm also just going to jump straight into the story and not rlly do a intro on the character because i'm pretty sure if your reading this you've either seen the Haikyu anime or read the manga and if not then you rlly should lmao. Oh and also i will be using she/her pronouns in this but ofcourse if you use others you can still read it but again i will be using she/her pronouns : )
Also the story cover is NOT mine. I found it on Pinterest so if yk the creater pls tell me ty!!

 I found it on Pinterest so if yk the creater pls tell me ty!!

^^^^^^ Look at himmmm!!!😩😭

I dragged my feet along the long corridor, really not wanting to go to class. I felt like skipping but if i was even as little as 5 minutes late to lesson my mother would murder me. Like literally. So i went, sighing as i entered the room. I sat at my usual place next to the window and rested my head on my hand as i looked out. The sky was blue and cloudless, a gentle breeze ruffling the cherry blossoms, making their pink flowers dance in the wind.

"Hello earth to y/n," the teacher said, waving her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my daydream. I jumped a little and looked up at her, giving her a innocent smile that she didn't buy. She sighed and handed me a card, "Detention young lady," and then resumed her walk around the classroom. Great. Just what i needed. My mother was already pissed enough as it was and now she would defiantly ground me. As i worked on the questions in front of me a piece of paper hit my back. I turned to see Miya Atsumu looking at me with a lazy smirk. I stuck my tounge out at him and read what was on the paper.

"We should skip school for the rest of the day."

I rolled my eyes and shoved the piece of paper into my pocket, ignoring him. It was a good idea but i didn't want to get another detention or even worse, expelled for skipping. I turned to look at him and shook my head. He pouted and mouthed, "Boring." I rolled my eyes and focused once again on my work. Or well i tried to but everytime the teacher had her back turned Atsumu would throw a piece of paper at my back begging for me to skip with him. When class ended he grabbed me by the wrist and practically dragged me out of school.

"You idiot!" i hissed at him as we crawled through the bushes.

He chuckled behind me and said, "It'll be fun! Don't worry about it!"

"Your a bad influence Atsumu."

"I know," he said that as if he was proud of it.

"And why did i have to go in front? I don't know where i'm going..."