𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

"Pleaseeee!!" Atsumu begged, "It'll be fun!"

"I- i don't know Atsumu...I have a lot of homework to do..."

"You can do it on Sunday. The partys on a Friday so it's not like you'll have to be up for school. Pleaseeeee!!"

I thought about it for a bit. I could always tell my mother that i was staying at Atsumus for the weekend to study...i sighed, "Fine i'll come."

Night of the party:

The house was full of drunk and dancing people already. Atsumu had a large grin on his face as he dragged me onto the dance floor. I felt really awkward being in the middle of hot and sweaty bodies but my best friend didn't seem to mind. He was dancing like crazy, grinding up against any girls that gave him attention and he was doing it all whilst not being drunk. He saw me stood awkwardly and grabbed my hands, "Come on y/n loosen up!!" he said over the loud music. As the night went on i began loosening up. Having Atsumu dancing with me calmed down my nerves and i began to enjoy myself. Until i saw Suna with some other girl. He had his hands on her waist as danced and twerked on his. She was beautiful and i couldn't help but be a bit jelouse. She turned to face him and then they began roughly making out, she pulled him by the wrist. He seemed to into the moment that he didn't even notice me as they went past me to go up the stairs. I didn't know why i was so affected. I suddenly became aware of everyone next to me and began panicking. I rushed out of the crowd and went outside, thankful for the cool breeze that drifted by and ruffled my hair. I leaned against the balcony banister and let the tears fall. What was wrong with me? I took in a few deep breaths and calmed myself down. It wasn't like we were together or anything so he wasn't cheating but still...seeing him with another girl broke my heart... wait hold up-did i have feelings for him? I shook my head, trying to convince myself that i didn't before i headed back into the party, deciding that i was going to enjoy the rest of my time and stop sulking.

One hour later:

"Warning!! Contains smut!!"

I was sat in a circle with some of the people at the party, a bottle in the middle. I sat crossed legged, a little bit tipsy but not drunk, drunk. I still had control over myself, i was just a little bit more relaxed. Even the fact that Suna was also sat in the circle with that girl from earlier on his knee didn't irritate me and the gaze he was currently giving me didn't male me squirm like it would have without the alcohol. The bottle was spun and landed on me. The boy, Haru, looked at me and smirked, "Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare," i smirked back.

"I dare you," he looked around, "To...makeout with...you know what, i dare you to makeout with me."