Lazy Day

Ze's POV
I woke up, seeing it was already 9:00 I panicked thinking I had school. Then I remember i'm saying home today and chilling at Chilled's house. "Ze i'm going now, get some rest" Chilled says, "okay have a good day" I yelled to him as I hear the door close. I laid back looking up at the ceiling, a slight rush of pain goes though my body, "urrgg" I say, in pain. Whyyy, I-I don't deserve to be here, lying on this bed, I should be dead already, I thought to myself with tears forming in my eyes. I start to fall back to sleep, darkness filled my eyes, this is how it's meant to be.

I decided to get up, I surprisingly wasn't in thats much pain. I walking out to the kitchen to make breakfast, well actually brunch since I woke up around 12 ish. I looked in the cupboard, *sigh* there wasn't much food, but then two things caught my eye. Bacon and eggs, perfect. Once they were done I sat down at the table and started eating. Once I had finished eating I played on Chilled's Xbox for a bit.
-------------------------------------------Time skip because i'm lazy-------------------------------------------
I was lying on the couch when the door opened, I looked up to see Chilled there. "Hey buddy, how you feeling?" He said in a concerned voice, I don't see why he cares but I replied anyway. " i'm feeling a lot better than yesterday" " that's good to hear, I see you have made yourself quite at home" He starts walking to his room to put his stuff away. He came back and sat with me, he looked so cute I just wanted to cuddle him. He just stared at the TV blankly, obviously something was on his mind. "Chilled" I said quietly so I wouldn't scare him out of his thoughts, "Yes, Ze" he said calmly, "why do you care about me?" I had to know its been on my mind the whole day. "Your my friend why would't I", "Nobody has ever cared about me so thank you, you're amazing you know that". He started blushing a bright red, I started laughing, he gave me a confused look. "You-your face" was all I could say between my laughter, "Oh" was all he said before quickly running to his room obviously embarrassed. I laid down on the couch until he came back, he groaned when he saw me cause there was no place for him to sit. "Move over!" He said annoyed, I gave in and moved over. "Since your feeling better I think it might be best you go home now, I'm not trying to sound mean like I love your company and all just you'd be more comfortable at home" he said, "yea ok" I said not wanting to leave but I knew it was for the best.

I said goodbye to Chilled and walking to my mum's car, we were both silent the whole way home. Well this is awkward I thought to myself, I wonder what she thinks of me staying at a guys house. I wanted this car ride to go on forever cause I didn't want to know. As soon as we got home I run straight to my room so my mum didn't have a chance to talk to me. That was my first time having a full sleepover, normally I'd go home at 1am because sleepovers weren't my favourite thing in the world. But staying with Chilled was different, I felt like I belonged there.
I fell on my bed and got my phone out. I texted Chilled, he makes me happy. We talked for ages till it was extremely late it was around bedtime already and we probably should be asleep but I don't care and being happy is quite rare for me so I wanted it to last for as long as It could.

This was a short chapter I know but wanted to post something for you guys, next chapter will be soon definitely won't be as long as this one took.